Second sight

The girl who fall in love in first sight

in the car,nana cant stop thinking about chanyeol. Why my heartbeat so fast when i see him? In this what they called love first sight? Nana shaked her head not to think about it because right she want to focus about her work only. 

meanwhile,park chanyeol still cant believe he gonna be the new ceo his father hotel. Chanyeol told his father that he want to be a photographer but his still force him to be new ceo because his father cant believe anyone beside his only son. 

After nana woke up she went to the downstair to eat a breakfast before go to work. Her dad has waiting her at the table and she greeted her dad. Then nana dad told her to attend exo hotel tonight because they make a party for the new ceo. Nana dad told her tonight is the right time to seduce park chanyeol. 

nana just nodded about what her dad said and unknowingly nana feeling so excited to go party tonight because she can meet chanyeol and her cheek blushed just thought about chanyeol. Im jiyoung just stare weird to her daughter because he didnt always see nana overly excited.

nana then called her manager krystal to cancel all meeting today and told krystal to accompany her to shopping today. 

At the mall she all the clothes shop to buy a dress for tonight. Krystal asked why nana cancel all meeting just to buy a new dress to the part tonight. That she know about nana that she have many dress at her house so why she want buy a new dress? Nana stuttered to answer krystal question then she told that she must wear a new dress because the new ceo is younger than her. Krystal just nodded because she know nana want to seduce the new ceo to get a share.

at the party, nana saw many ceo hotel that share holding with her hotel. Nana greeted them while searching chanyeol. Then chanyeol dad come from the stage and speech about him retired from being ceo and then introduced his son be the new ceo. Everyone surprised because little bit they know that his son is so young. Nana clap excitedly just like a kid when park chanyeol name being introduced. 

Nana then stunned because chanyeol look so hamdsome with his suit.krystal then noticed that nana didnt even blinking looking at the chanyeol . Krystal then poked nana and tell did you the one that fall in love? Nana immediately shake her head and telling there no way she fall in love with the man that she see only second time. 

Krystal juat chuckled when nana shaked her head with her face is blushed just like tomato.

after being introduced chanyeol   Shake hand with all guest and when he want shake hand  with nana then she remeber that she the girl he saw yesterday at airport then chanyeol hug her but not hug lovers but just a friendly hug. After greeted nana chanyeol then proceed shake hand with other guest.

nana face is  red like tomato because this is first time she being hug by the man other than her dad.

after the party end nana still cant forget that she being hug by chanyeol and feeling little disappointed because nana cant speak with chanyeol because she is to shy to speak with him. Sometimes she feel jealous because chanyeol talking happily with other girl and why didnt chanyeol talking with her?

in the car, nana told krystal about her scheduled tomorrow and krystal told that nana has a meeting at exo hotel and nana immediately feeling happy because she get to see chanyeol again tomorrow. Krystal chuckle to see that her boss face red like a tomato.

'park chanyeol  i cant wait to see you again tomorrow'