First sight

The girl who fall in love in first sight

Today just like usual meeting here meeting there. hmm if only i get rest for a while. It so tired why father want to much share when this hotel is so famous all around the world? Nana thought. after the full day of meeting nana at last get a rest but just for while because her father im jiyoung come to her office and want to bring her to the airport. why must i have to follow dad to the airport? Nana said to her dad. Because you will see dad bestfriend/enemy mr.park chansoo and his son is coming back from america to takeover his father hotel so dad want you to seduce his son to get share from their hotel. Im jiyoung told to nana. But dad if mr.park chansoo is dad bestfriend or so called enemy why dad just tell him that dad want some share? Nana said to her dad. Many times dad have told him to give some share but he just rejected and dont want to share. Thats why dad want you to seduce his son to get some share. So please~. Nana can't rejected her dad request because her dad told if she get share from exo hotel she will get anyting she want. It really hard to get everything she want because her dad is picky about what she want so she cant miss this chance. On the way to airport nana told her dad about how old are mr.park chansoo son? Im jiyoung tell her daughter that his son is just younger one year from her. Nana surprised because she think she is just the youngest ceo at korea. After arrived at airport they go straight to arriving hall waiting mr.park chansoo and his son. After 10 minutes waiting nana and her dad saw many crowd go out from the arriving hall then they go to the corner to search them. After a long hour from america to korea they have arrived and park chansoo wake up his son that still in his dream. After waking up park chanyeol ask his dad if they have arrived at korea and his dad just nodded. Ohh how long did i didnt come to korea he thought. After picking up all their things park chansoo search his friend because his friend has told him the he want meet us at the airport. Is he still didnt give up about the share? Park chansoo thought. Then park chansoo saw his bestfriend im jiyoung at the corner and greeted them. Im jiyoung and nana still searching park chansoo but they surprised that park chansoo greeted them. After park chansoo greeted them and shaked hand im jiyong ask if his son park chanyeol go to the korea to? Then park chanyeol and greeted them. After chanyeol greeted them nana immediately see chanyeol and what suprising nana is chanyeol si handsome,cute,tall about 186 cm and what most surprising her is his voice that so deep and heart melting. Nana immediately blush when she hear his voice and saw his smile that have dimple at his cheek. After realised that her heartbeat is really fast like formula one she shaked her head and thought that she is the must seduce and not to be being seduce but in her mind she didnt really care if she get by seduce by the man infront her that name is park chanyeol. This is the first time she feel like this in her life. Ohh park chanyeol who the hell are you?