004: Fate's Turned

My Dear Evil Twin Brother
Please log in to read the full chapter

Evil flowers steadily bloom
With an array of colourful doom
But the weeds who feel they want to stay
They'll just die and feed me the same anyway

 

 

  The occurence of the birthday party along with the coronation of His Royal Highness Prince Taehyung went without delay, as if the disappearance didn't happen in the first place.

 

  The Hall of Mirrors was filled by honored guests all over Wiegenlied. Among them were the king of the Elderwoods, the Red Kingdom, King Jiyoung, as well as the wealthy merchant Donghyuk. Even the young ruler of Aqualia, Hoseok, attended the event. Various sovereigns across the land were invited for this momentous party of the young monarch.

 

  The guests exchanged words as they enjoy the appetizers given to them by the maids and servants, their faces reflected to the huge mirrors on every walls. All the servants were busy doing their works as the guests have their pleasing night below one roof.

 

 

  Speaking of servants and maids, after Jungkook arrived back to the castle, he helped the others on the preparations. It was found that the process was halted due to the search which included the low workers.

 

  As a result, he and other servants had no rest eversince that morning. His eyes were heavy as if some sand man just poured two bags of sand on his eyelids. He was really tired.

 

  "Hey Jungkook, how about you take some rest in the servant's quarters?" Joohyun appeared beside Jungkook who was at the side of the Hall of Mirror, just in case anyone needed help.

 

  "I'm alright, Miss Joohyun."

 

  "After this, we have to clean up and put everything up to their places. There's a lot to be done, Jungkook," she told Jungkook with her gentle voice.

 

  Jungkook rejected the offer once again nicely. He thought why Joohyun, one of the 'Three Heroes' like Namjoon, would show concern to a low-grade servant. She was a hero and once held that title. He then remembered Namjoon's word on how 'there's many types of women in this world' and didn't questioned more.

 

  "Fine. If you feel uneasy, you are free to go to the servant's quarters and take a rest," Joohyun once again noted before she went to do other jobs.

 

 

  The main protagonist finally arrived to the hall with his clothes that showered with royalty. His all white outfit along with a red cape that trailed behind him beautifully. All the guests kneeled before Prince Taehyung as his coronation was completed by Minister Minwoo. Then every guest offered their congratulation and blessing one after another.

 

  The influence of now King Taehyung of Luciefeya was beyond compare of its influence. Inside and outside the border of the kingdom are aware of that. It is not exaggeration to say that everything moved in this world; with only one word out of him and everything followed his orders. He was that powerful.

 

 

  Jungkook watched from the side as everything was happening. He then overheard some guards or soldiers that might came along with their leader that wasn't from Luciefeya.

 

  "So this is the infamous savage prince. He looks like he couldn't stand a punch."

 

  "Be quiet you-! What if the King hears us? You don't know if he have strong hearing ability."

 

  "Stop being ridiculous. Like look at him, people barely seen him in person, even the folks here. We are a bit lucky we could identify his face."

 

  "True. But don't talk about it now, especially when higher people are giving their speech. Now shush."

 

  Jungkook heard everything, especially when he stood quite near to them. However they didn't seem to take a glance on him. Of course, why would they care for a servant? We're just livestocks for them, Jungkook thought as he looked back to his brother on the throne.

 

 

  We were born with the same mother, and yet our place in life are so different. Why?

 

  Jungkook thought as he slightly frowned when he saw Prince Taehyung smiling mischievously in satisfaction. The congratulatory speeches ended and all the guests prepared for dining.

 

  Maybe I've done something bad in my past life to be apart from my dear brother?

 

  "Jungkook, why are you in daze?"

 

  The boy jumped in surprise at Joohyun's voice as her hand touched his shoulder. "M-Miss Joohyun!"

 

  The older looked at him with the same concerned eyes, "Are you okay?"

 

  "I-I'm fine," Jungkook stuttered in reply.

 

  "There must be something in your mind, isn't it?...Maybe related to King Taehyung?"

 

Shoot

 

  Jungkook searched for words, but couldn't find a quick answer. Joohyun's prediction was on target.

 

  "Let me guess. Even you're both different, with the same face and age. Why was it that your situation is different from each other? You were thinking something along the line, weren't you?" Joohyun smiled as she spoke with a slight teasing tone.

 

  "Miss Joohyun, do you read minds of others?"

 

  "Of course not!" Joohyun seemed flattered by Jungkook's impression, "I'm not like Gyuri...well she said she don't read minds either."

 

  Gyuri was the Royal Magician and also one of 'Three Heroes'.

 

  "...Yes, but the fact that we have similar face...Wouldn't that be a problem?" Jungkook asked her. The question seemed to confused her.

 

  "What do you mean, Jungkook?"

 

  "Well, the fact that out of thousands of chances that Taehyung and I-"

 

  "King Taehyung, you mean."

 

  "I'm sorry. King Taehyung and I...If people discovered that we are the twins that separated..." Jungkook's voice trailed off.

 

 

  Jungkook who carried the blood of the royal family of Luciefeya in his veins and the younger brother of the ruler. Only five people knew of this secret; the Three Heroes, Minister Minwoo and Jungkook himself.

 

 

  "You don't have to worry about it too much, Jungkook. Well, it was an issue at first, people can't stop saying how similar you and King Taehyung are. Until Gyuri convinced them with something about...in this world, there are people that look identical, those people comes in three."

 

  Jungkook looked at the older lady with doubtful looks. Could it be that simple? Joohyun continued to expla

Please log in to read the full chapter