Final.

Prepared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prepared
 

 


When Momo entered her new dorm room, she wasn't prepared to be met with another girl already there, in front of a desk, writing in a notebook.

She wasn't prepared for the girl to look up at her and stand up with much enthusiasm either. The girl had to be at least her age, especially with a body like hers.

Momo had just become a trainee under JYP entertainment and she wondered if all trainees were as bright as this girl in front of her seemed to be.

When she left from Japan to pursue a dream that might not even come true, she expected other trainees to be quite serious and stressed out.

So Momo wasn't really prepared when her new roomate gave her a smile so bright that Momo couldn't help but wonder if she would need sunglasses around this girl.

"You're my roomate, right?" The girl's tone was absolutely thrilled, "I've never had a roomate before!"

"You're Japanese," Momo blurted out in Japanese suddenly. She could tell this girl was Japanese, her accent was subtle, but it was there.

And in all honesty, Momo couldn't be any more relieved, because her Korean absolutely .

"How did you know? Is it my accent? It's pretty bad isn't it?" The girl's smile was a little nervous, and Momo found it pretty cute.

"No, it's not bad," Momo smiled slightly, a little amused by her new roomate.

"Ah, really? That's a relief to hear. Well, I'm Sana, you're roomate," The girl, Sana, smiled brightly. "As you know I'm from Japan, and uh…” The girl looked up, searching for something to say, “I really like carrots…?” The girl smiled, but couldn’t hold back a laugh from her awkwardness.

This girl seemed pretty... Different.

This girl had the heart of a child.

At least she's pure.

"I'm Momo, from Japan, and I uh..." Momo looked for a fact to return the gesture, "I really like Korean food...?" She smiled unsurely. She had a feeling keeping up with Sana was going to be hard.

"Really?!" Sana clapped her hands together and jumped up and down. 

Momo couldn't hold back the laugh this time.

"I've been looking for an excuse to go out and eat! Let's go to a restaurant!" She smiled and rushed out their room.

Momo only stood there flustered and not knowing what just happened.

"Hey, what's wrong? Let's go!" Sana went back and looked at Momo worriedly, "If you get to the door after me I'll make you pay!" Sana laughed excitedly and ran towards their dorm's exit.

Momo wasn't prepared to find herself running too.

---

This was it.

This was when Momo was going to show the other trainees what she got.

She would show them how hard she danced and how much she couldn’t live without it. How much it was a part of her. How much it was her. She would show them something they’ve never seen before and she would make them get goosebumps from her dancing. She would show everyone that dance was hers and that no one could take it away from her, no matter how hard they tried. She could lose limbs and still dance. She wasn’t Momo without dance.

And then it started.

The beat took her.

She wasn’t aware of what was going on anymore, she just moved her body in sequences in movements.

Everything was going by fast, everything didn’t matter.

Nothing mattered.

Then she locked eyes with Sana.

It was a split second, but it was enough to give her a burst of energy that made her finish her dance with a stronger ending than she expected.

And nothing mattered when she heard the entire room of trainees cheer.

Nothing mattered when she bowed and smiled.

What mattered were Sana’s eyes following her, even when she sat back down beside her.

“You’re really good,” Sana smiled at her. Smiled at her.

Momo couldn’t think.

Where did the bubbly girl go?

Everything around her was disappearing and before she knew it, it was Sana’s turn to perform.

And Sana performed.

But Momo wasn’t sure if she saw things right, or if things even were right.

Because Sana was beautiful, because even though Momo knew she was the best dancer, Sana had charm, and she was falling for it. The music was merely just a tool to help Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter