Final

Sweet Candy Love (Friendship)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sat under a tree, keeping herself out of the sun as she kept her eyes glued onto her textbook. She flipped through each page, studying each figure it represented. "Where is it...?," she let out a frustrated sigh and ran her hand through her long curly hair. Her eyes strained as she squinted, endlessly flipping and searching. "Need help?" said a familiar voice. The girl looked up, and her eyes landed on a lovely face that made her freeze instantly. She parted her lips, and tried to say something, but not a word came out. Myomi was too focused on the boy who stood in front of her, and it was like time stopped.

"Um...Hello, are you okay?" he asked her. He then waved a hand in front of her face, trying to get her attention. But, he already did with his oh-so dazzling features. Myomi shook herself into reality,"Y-Yeah. I-I'm totally fine". 

"Then, do you need any help?" he asked her. She nodded. "By the way, I'm Yoon Jeonghan," he held out a hand. She immediately took it and therefore they shook hands. "I'm Lee Myomi," Myomi introduced herself. His eyes were gorgeous along with everything else. Myomi, there's a perfect boy standing in front of you. Do not act weird, got it?, she told herself and then smiled lightly. But then she remembered something. Just recently, she heard some girls talking about how adorable some boy was. And for some reason, she thought that he was it. "Alright then, what do you need help with?" Jeonghan asked as he sat next to her. She felt weird tingles run through her body. What is this sudden feeling?. Myomi did not know what she was feeling, but it gave her a warm bubbly comfort. She then questioned him,"Do you have Mr. Kim as your history teacher?". Jeonghan nodded. 

"So you are looking for Lesson 54, Chapter 22?" he asked her. She nodded. 

He reached over her and took the book gently from her trembling hands. Then he turned the pages and Myomi watched with interest. And finally, she noticed how her heart thumped. Is something wrong with me? I feel...funny...

"Here you go," Jeonghan gave her the book,"Do you need help studying?". Myomi nodded. 

"Jeonghan-oppa...why are you helping me?" she leaned back onto the tree. The boy turned toward her and smiled,"Because it makes me happy to help others". Myomi felt her cheeks warm up. "Let's get lunch together, shall we?" he asked her as he closed the history textbook. Myomi nodded again. 

The two walked to the lunch line in silence. Myomi wanted to say something, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She was talking to a complete stranger, but he seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter