Third Letter

Dear Jun's Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double updates, go back one chapter.

 

Dear, Jun’s father.

Hello for the third time this year, Jun’s father.

Today is marking the 100th days since Jun born, I hold a mini party with my family and friends for his 100th days. Many people said that he more and more looks like you, even though some of them told me that he looks like me, I still think that he looks like you though.

Jun is an adorable boy who grabs attention from people, they can’t really takes their eyes off of him. They said he is eye-catching, he is cute, smiles often and have good auras around him. I didn’t know what the last thing means but I think that maybe it is a good sign for Jun.

He almost falls off from the bed when he was playing around last time, fortunately Jin is there to catch him before he touch the ground. You remember Jin? He is my sister’s husband if you forget, both he and my sister often visit to check on us and plays with Jun.

How are you today? I heard the weather at the place you live in now wasn’t good, please be careful, Jun’s father.

 

I don’t need to tell you in every letter that I sent another pictures of Jun, because it will annoy you right? Sorry for that.

 

Anyway, have a nice day, Jun’s father.

 

 

 

Sincerely, Kang Jiyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter