A Letter To 2014

A Letter To 2014

I wanna say my last greeting to you, year 2014. Tonight is the last night of you, so when I wake up tomorrow, I’ll greet 2015.

You know, I hate you, but I love you at the same time!

I hate you for taking away two of my brothers from my other ones. I hate you for making them suffer from many things. I hate you for making me get to know these twelve but one in general and for making me love them like my own family. I hate you for making me fall in love with someone who doesn’t even have a clue about my existence.

There may be a lot of things that I hate you for them, but I’ll admit that I love you, too ; maybe even more!

I love you for making me fall for this guy named ------! He might be far away from me, but he’s too close at the same time. You may not believe me, but I’ll tell you that I love him like I never did before and I’ll bet you that I won’t forget about him a single day! And I promise you that I’ll be writing to you some years later, in a day like this, with him beside me!

I love you for letting me have my mother by my side! I can’t imagine a day without seeing or hearing her once! Thank you!

I love you for letting me have some friends that although they’re far, but our hearts are really close and we have the same goal and we chase the same destiny! Thanks for that, too!

I love you with every flaw you have! But thank you for being there!

So, now, I want to say good night and goodbye, ‘cause when I close my eyes tonight, I won’t meet you again when I open them!

So, GOODBYE 2014 and HELLO 2015!

I hope you’ll be a wonderful year!

Wish I could see you again, 2014!


 

Sincerely,

Marjan


 


 

Wednesday, December 31st, 2014

10:45 p.m.