Scenario 3

They call me 'Satansoo'

Legends for the characters:

 

Do Kyungsoo

Kim Jongin

Byun Baekhyun

Park Chanyeol

LE

Hani

Kyungsoo’s family

Others/unknown characters

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Mom, I'm just gonnna go out for a bit." I was saying that while wearing my shoes.

 

 

 

"What? Where are you going? It's already dark outside." Why does she always ask even if I go out every night? -______-

 

 

 

"Hmm, somewhere.." I stood up and walked to the door.

 

 

 

"Don't get too late outside." It is already late, mom. -_____-

 

 

 

I wore the hood of my jacket.Where will I go you ask? Anywhere, walk a little. I do sometimes go to the places I've never been before. It's good because no one knows me from those places. And besides, I am very awake during the night. I don't know why, it just feels good to be shihned by the light of the moon.

 

 

 

I climbed up the metal wall. I go through hidden places, so that people won't see me. It's enough that they mock me during the day. While walking by the woods, I heard something. I looked and hastilly hid behind a tree. Is this it!? The scenario!? What should I do!? I wanna stop what is happening but I can't help having second thoughts. What if I'm the one who get killed? Argh being a human is hard, it's hard to first think about oneself's survival. I look like a selfish , damn.

 

 

 

I can't bear the death of the girl that's why I decided to get the hell out of there but there's somehing that got my attention. Amm I really seeeing a girl hiding behind a tree and is watching what is happening? What is she doing here!? Was she already here before me-- WHY THE IS SHE TIPTOEING CLOSER TO THE SCENE!? That got me more nervous. what the hell is she doing!? What if the maniac saw her!? What if she will also get killed!?

 

 

 

I frustatedly pulled my hair while thinking on how to make that girl get away from there. I've got no choice but to tiptoe my way to that girl(and it's so ugly if you can imagine). Oh God, I'm a good person, I have a supernatural ability but I did nothing wrong. Please guide me.

 

 

 

"Hey miss! Miss!" I whispered/shouted at her but of course, she didn't heard me.

 

 

 

I looked for a small rock and threw it at her. There, she looked at me. I told her to get ouut of there non-verbally as if I was playing charades that time. She just looked at me then went back on adjusting something. Face palm, what the hell is this!

 

 

 

I've got no choice but to come closer to her and pull her away. But when I was closer to her I suddenly hid behind the bushes, beside her because the maniac suddenly turned around and looked. "What the hell are you doing? You can see that there's a killing scene here righ--"

 

 

 

*FLASH*

 

 

 

I scratched my blurry vision because of this girl's camera. "Oops, flash is on."

 

 

 

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!?" If I were a wimpy 11 yo kid, I would've wet my pants because THIS GIRL JUST TOOK A PICTURE OF THE MANIAC UNDRESSING THE DEAD BODY AND THE MANIAC SAW US!

 

 

 

But instead of being scared, the girl just fixed the settings of her camera. "And you really have time turning off the flash of that camera!?" I blurted out.

 

 

 

"Why, I need this." She calmly said.

 

 

 

"Crap, someone saw me. YOU TWO ARE DEAD!" I heard him running towaards us.

 

 

 

Because of the fear getting killed, I grabbed the girl's hand and escaped. "Hey, what the hell?"

 

 

 

"If you don't wanna be dead like that woman, just run and stop blabbering !" Atleast I'd try saving her life instead right?

 

 

 

"I can handle myself and wait who the hell are you anyway? What a wimp!" What she said got me irritated but i didn't toook it personal and just kept on running--

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing!?" She pulled her hand that's why I lost hold of her hand-- "HEY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" It was too late too catch her because she was too fast and was about to face the maniac then..

 

 

 

"And there goes maniac guy. You're such a wimp." My mouth dropped while looking at the maniac on the floor, cringing and shaking like he was electricated then looked at her and she showed me something. "Taser meet gay guy. Gay guy meet taser." 3% percent and I was about to be impressed with her but this girl is annoying as . Looks like she's not from here, she doesn't know me.

 

 

 

"Tss.." I turned my back on her and started walking thhen I stopped when she suddenly shouted.

 

 

 

She was pointing at me while looking so shocked. "YOUUUUUU!" I felt my forehead wrinkling. What is thhis girl's problem anyway?

 

 

 

"Me? What's with me?" She hurriedly came closer to me, so close that I walked back a few steps.

 

 

 

"You are too.."

 

 

 

"Huh?" Okay, now I'm getting creeped out with this girl, and thhis is a first!

 

 

 

"You have the blood of an angel or demon.." I chuckled. What is she saying? This girl's a weirdo, really.

 

 

 

"Whatever, Im going home--"

 

 

 

"What's yours? Move things with your mind? Can you hypnotize someone? Can you stop time? Can you read others' minds? Can you telepor--"

 

 

 

"What are you even sayingg?"

 

 

 

"Can't you understand? You're not normal, just like me. Like the others. We have the blood on an angel.. or demons." I walked back from her.

 

 

 

"What you're saying is so impossible.. There's no such thing--"

 

 

 

"Believe me.. Tell me the truth, there are things that you do or can do that no one else can do? That a normal person can't do--" I left her there and ran to just go home.

 

 

 

That girl's nuts. Have blood of an angel? Of a demon!? What is this, a suspense tv drama? Funny..

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Mr. Do, is sleeping in my class more comforting than in your house!?" Sir Leynes' existence woke me up, followed by the laughter of my classmates.

 

 

 

I raised my head and looked at the others that made them stop laughing and looked away from me. "Sorry Sir." Then sir just continued the lesson.

 

 

 

I'm not usually like this but even though I don't believe what that weirdo girl is saying it got me staying up all night thinking what if those were the answers I've been waiting for. But what if she was also playing me because she thinks I'm such a wimp? -_______-

 

 

 

After the bell rang, I immediately sprang out of school and went home because I'm missing my bed but what I got is a locked house and a note saying:

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, My shift's at night so I'm sure I'll get home by tomorrow. Reheat the food I left and I left the key at the Ahn's(our new neighbors' family name). Lock the gates and don't go out okay. ILY."

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Sigh* So I have to socialize with the new neighbors? Of course, what a damn anti-social you are, Kyungsoo. -_______-

 

 

 

 

I got no response after pressing the doorbell of Ahn's house for minutes. There's no one home? How am I supposed to enter my house? What the hell.

 

 

 

"May I help you?" I turned around and my mouth dropped, not literally. "Well well well, looking for me?" The nerve. Crap, now there's another one to annoy me everyday. Nice, how nice.