Scenario 2

They call me 'Satansoo'

 

Legends for the characters:

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo

 

Kim Jongin

 

Byun Baekhyun

 

Park Chanyeol

 

LE

 

Kyungsoo’s family

 

Others/unknown characters

 

 

 

 


"Oh it’s Kyungsoo!"

"Don’t look at him stupid!"

"Dammit, I hope he didn’t caught me looking at him!"

"And you even said his name out loud! Fcking stupid!"

"Fck this, I’m calling my mom to fetch me! I don’t wanna die just yet."

"! Hahahahha.."

 

 

 

I let out a sigh. It’s Monday again, boring. Well, everyday seems boring to you anyways, Kyungsoo. *sigh*

 

 

 

"Hey pipsqueak!" Dammit they’re here again.

"You’re so little Kyungsoo, these people can actually step on you--"

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOGSH*

 

 

 

"Aww.. Sorry.." I touched my hurt shoulder and looked at the one who bumped to me.

 

 

 

"OMG it’s Kyungsoo who bumped into you girl!!"

"OMG let’s go! Don’t look at him in the eyes!"

 

 

 

Her friends were pulling her away so I decided to just go too but..

 

 

 

"Freak." I suddenly stopped and heard they’re footsteps walking away.

 

 

 

"Oh what’s wrong Kyungsoo. You got a crush on her, am i right?"

"Oh really? Wow! Our little owl friend here is struck by cupid’s arrow huh!?" then they laughed. Ugh, please tell me anything, ANYTHING that can repel ghost so that my life will be peaceful, forever--

 

 

 

*Scenario flashes*

 

 

 

"Oh my goodness--!" A guy shut the girl by covering with his hand.

 

"One move and you’re breath will be taken away in an instant."

 

The girl struggled. "Mnmnmnmnmnnnmn!"

 

"You can’t do anything girl. *sniffs hair* Wooooow, I didn’t expect your hair will smell this good in personal.." Then the maniac’s hand started roaming her legs and other body parts that got the girl alarmed that she stepped on his foot strong that made the maniac let go of her.

 

She started running but the maniac grabbed her hair, pulled a swiss knife from his pocket and stabbed the girl in the neck..

 

*Scenario ends*

 

 

 

I panickly looked around. Who is that? Who is that that I saw in my vision? When will that happen? This is bad. I saw may girls by now, and I can’t tell if when and where will that happen. Agh this is so frustrating!

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, put those books in the shelves okay? Don’t just let it be there in the box." Mom shouted from the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Tss, tell me that when you’ve decided not to move again." I murmured while entering the room and put the boxes down.

 

 

 

To remove or to wait for next evacuation? -__- Since dad lest us, mom got a hard time working for the expenses and everything that’s why we move to different aprtments because we always get kicked out, you know why. We really are from here, then went to other places then we moved here again that’s why people here know me. Knows me really well.

 

 

 

"Eyyy! You’re so cute when you were a kid, little owl!"

"who’s the two girls you’re with?" i immediately put back the picture in the box and looked at them.

 

 

 

"Maybe I should call a psychic."

 

 

 

"Sus, psychic. And you believe them? They’re just old retarded people who just wanna make a fool out of you. Bogus."

"Yeaaaah. Talking like aliens then kills an innocent chicken. I could’ve enjoyed they’re offering if it was a chicken from Mang Inasal(Roasted chicken shop in Philippines) with unli rice. I’ll even go with them outside the house." Great, a ghost who likes marinated chickens. With unli rice. *face palm*

 

 

 

"But hey, who are those girls you are with in the pic? They don’t look like your siblings though because they don't have big eyes." I looked for a cruxifix inside my bag.

"Looking for a cruxifix? That won’t work. We’re ghosts not demons, Kyungsoo." I stopped and they laughed again. It’s irritating to have a ghost surrounding you, not scary. -___________-

 

 

 

About the picture, they’re my chilhood friends. Where are they now you ask? The short haired girl is the one who I bumped with earlier and called me 'Freak' because I know she hates me that much. The other one.. sigh..

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, come down here for a sec."

 

 

 

The two gay ghosts looked at the ground floor(with their heads going through the floor of my room).

 

 

 

"Oh, there are visitors!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Atlast, after so many years, we have someone to ‘welcome’ again!"   I got alarmed with what Chanyeol just said.

 

 

 

 

"What are you gonna do?" A playful smile flashed Chanyeol’s mouth while Baekhyun’s eyebrows are palyfully going up and down. "Don’t tell me--"

 

 

 

"Let us welcome the guests! Hahahahaha" They said in unison.

 

 

 

"No--!" But before I got a chance to stop them they already dived through the floor of my room.

 

 

 

Crap! They’ll scare the hell out of the visitors!

 

 

 

I hurriedly went down to make mom and the visitors go out but..

 

 

 

"Oh Kyungsoo. Come, they’re our new neighbors. Introduce yourself." I looked around. What are those doing? Where’s the opening and closing of windows and doors? The flickering lights? Where are their slimy on the walls? O.o?

 

 

 

I walked closer to them and introduced myself.

 

 

 

"Oh! You study at South?" I looked at the logo of my uniform that they are pointing.

 

 

 

"Ahh, yes I am."

 

 

 

"Well that’s good because our daughter is also gonna study there too."

 

 

 

"Ahh, is that so?" What the hell, Kyungsoo. You talk more when your with ghosts than with humans!? -_______-

 

 

 

"Where is your daughter anyways? Why she didn’t go with you?"

 

 

 

"She just went straight to her room and locked herself in when we arrived. She’s always like that." 

 

 

 

I went back to my room and saw the two gay ghosts looking at the window.

 

 

 

"Hey you two, where did you go?"

 

 

"We didn’t like down there. There’s something that asdfghjkl.." I barely understood what the last part he said.

"Maybe it’s the necklace that they are wearing.." What are they talking about anyway?

 

 

"then what are you looking at there?" I walked closer to them but Chanyeol stopped me.

 

 

"Stay there. You can see things from there, you have big eyes anyway."

 

 

Maybe I should get my third eye closed. -____________-