Scenario 1

They call me 'Satansoo'

 

They call me ‘Satansoo’

By: MsSpiritedFingers

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Legends for the characters:

 

Do Kyungsoo

Kim Jongin

Byun Baekhyun

Park Chanyeol

LE

Kyun!gsoo’s family

Others/unknown characters

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“What happened next?”

 

 

 

I sighed. “Why don’t you try watching? It’s not that scary.”

 

 

 

“Ghosts movies are so scary I can’t even peek.” I laughed at what he just said and just continued watching.

 

 

 

“Kyungsoo, didn’t I told you to fix your things already?” Mom shouted from the kitchen.

 

 

 

“I will, tomorrow.”

 

 

 

Mom peeped at the door. “Kyungsoo, you always say that and I haven’t seen you fix any of your things.”

 

 

 

 

“Yeah you lazy .”

 

“Mama Kyungsoo, maybe Kyungsoo is in his period.” Ignore them, Kyungsoo. Ignore them. -________-

 

 

 

 

“I will finish it tomorrow.” She just sighed and went back to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Someone poked my shoulder. I looked at the two and they looked terrified. “It’s not me, I swear!” What an idiot.

 

 

 

“If only you weren’t ghosts, I could have killed you many times now.” I glanced at them once again and Baekhyun is covering his eyes again. “And aren’t you a ghost? Why do you keep on being scared with horror movies? Why are you so stupid?”

 

 

 

“Hey don’t talk to Baekhyun like that! We’re 95 years older than you, you dimwit.” Then if your older than me, why waste your ghostly time arguing with me? -_________________- Yeah, this two are gay and is 115 years old. They don't know exactly why and how they died but they were just here in this house throug all those years.

 

 

 

I’ve got nothing to do so I went out for a walk. “Hey it’s Satansoo! Is your ‘ghost friends’ with you again? What are they wearing?”

 

“Hey hey! Stop or Satansoo will curse us with the help of his ghost friends! Oooh scary~! Hahahahahhahaha!” And they all laughed. *sigh*

 

 

 

My real name is Kyungsoo but evryone calls me Satansoo, why? They say that it’s because of ‘the way I look at them’, it’s like I’m going to murder them all like I’m the son of the demon. Eell tbvh, I really hate people. I hate all of them. I hate the fact that I am also a human like them. Humans are so cruel and dishonest and sinful I wish I didn’t existed like them.

 

 

 

“Hey pipsqueek. They’re bullying you, aren’t you gonna do something?”

 

 

 

“Well it’s easier said than done. Even if I tell this to my mom or the authorities, they won’t even do anything. They all think I’m crazy so WTH.”

 

 

 

 

“Why is that? If I were still alive rn, I think that’s cool you know.”

 

 

 

“But you’re not! You’re dead! Do you know how it feels to not have friends, to be labeled Satansoo, a demon!” Everyone around me started laughing.

 

 

 

“There he goes again! What a liar!”

 

“Liar! Liar!”

 

 

 

“Ugh! Get away from me!” Then I ran away from them.

 

 

 

“You know we can still follow you right?”

 

 

 

“I don’t care! I’ll kill you again if I have to. Just.. Go to hell! You’re the worst!” Stupid annoying gay ghosts!

 

 

 

Why me!? Why do I have to have this kind of gift.. no. More like a curse! WHY IS IT HAVE TO BE  ME—

 

 

 

*BOOOOOOOOOOGSH*

 

 

 

“I-I’m sorry..”

 

 

 

“Watch it man. You in a hurry or somethin—“ I looked at him and he stepped back a little, looking terrified. “S-Satansoo.. I-I’m sorry man. I swear I didn’t mean to block the way. Please forgive me. Don’t curse me!” He then ran away as fast as he could. Then a scenario flashed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Freaking Satansoo, scared the crap out of me. I swear if I had a chance, I would strunggle his neck like it’s a freaking dough—“

 

 

*HONKKKKK HOOOOOOOOOOONK*

 

 

 

 

 

I hurriedly ran to catch him. “Hey! Watch out! HEY! Don’t go there!” He didn’t heard me and just kept in walking. “Don’t mumble things and pay attention to the traffic sign! It’s a red, STOP!”

 

 

 

But its too late because he got brutally ran over by a 10 wheeler truck, causing his arms and legs to dislocate from it’s original place.

 

 

 

“Holy man. That is so not normal.”

 

“Yeah, like its caused by some sort of demonic force.” The two of them then looked at me then got terrified and ran away.

 

 

 

“Is this.. really.. because of me?” Everyone is now looking at me, angrily at the same time disgusted like I was some sort of a very dangerous criminal.

 

 

 

Why doesit have to me? Am I really a human.. or something else?