"Thank you very much"

"Because I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene roll her eyes at Joy. "Your an idiot, give me back my phone". Joy laughs out loud. "Haha why? Finders keepers loser......". Seulgi quickly grab the phone off of Joy. "Here Bae, happy now?" Seulgi kiss Irene's nose and went downstairs. "No fair, your girlfriend help you".

 

Joy whine and went downstairs leaving Irene alone. 

 

Irene sat on the floor checking her phone. "I swear if that idiot went through my texts or personal things she is so dead". 

 

"Hey Irene.....Um a certain person is here to see  you is downstairs and she doesn't seem happy". Joy said nervously. "What? I'm so in trouble, did you tell her I.....". Joy nod and reply quickly. "Yeah I told her you left but she knew I was lying......". 

 

Irene went downstairs with Joy behind her. "Joohyun in the car now, not single word until we get home". Irene's mother said glaring at her. "Bye Sooyoung, Yeri, and Seulgi".Irene's mom said bitterly. 

 

"Omo! Irene's mommy looks mean". Yeri said breaking the silence. Seulgi and Joy only nodded. 

 

Irene's house

 

"Bae Joohyun what did I say about staying at Joy's place". She said looking straight into Irene's eyes. "But Mom, Joy is my friend, alright she is no stranger". Irene reply coldly earning a glare from her mother. 

 

"Look sweetie I just don't like when your..... You know your right she's your friend. Go upstairs and take a shower". Irene's mom said calmly yet strict. 

 

Irene came out of the shower with a towel wrap around her. Just as she was about to pick out her clothes. Her phone rang. 

 

Hello! Bae, I hope we didn't cause you trouble. Keke what are you doing right now?~ From Seul-bear

 

Irene blush and look at herself. "Hmmm...Should I tell her the truth or say I was sleeping?" 

 

To Seul-bear

I just finished showering, And you?" 

 

From Seul-Bear

Keke~ may I come over then :)

I want to see too.^-^

 

Irene closer her eyes, "Aish that little ". She sigh and started dressing.

 

Seulgi's house

 

Seulgi put her phone down she got up and sat on her bed. "Did I say something wrong? It's been 4 hours already, That Irene is sensitive but is so beautiful. 

 

She got up and went downstairs. "Hey mom I'm going be out for awhile". Seulgi"s mom came from the kitchen. "Sweetie put on a jacket it's cold outside and come back before dinner". She smile and went back to the kitchen. 

 

"Whoa mom was right, anyways let's see if Irene wants to come over my house for dinner". Seulgi smile to herself before getting on the bus. 

 

Irene was in the living room playing on her phone, but then it rang. She smile brightly and answer it. 

 

"Seulgi....what do you want?" Irene said. "Um I'm outside your house also I was wondering if we can go out". She said shyly. "Umm sure". Irene said then hang up. 

 

"Umma....I'm going out". She said nervously and smile. Irene's mom put her hand on her hip. "Fine....but it better not be with Seulgi, I just don't like that girl she seems......". Irene open the door and interrupted her mom. "Bye I'll be going". 

 

Luckily Seulgi was behind the car, Irene's mother didn't notice. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter