"We were in love"

"Because I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Seulgi come over here". Irene said annoy by her girlfriend who she called more then ten times. "Hmm, Sorry I was looking at something ". Seulgi came and give her a bright smile that made Irene blush. 

 

"What do you think? Looks cute right?". Irene holds a pretty bracelet. Seulgi nod she check her pockets. "Oops! I think I left my money at my house, Sorry Bae". She pouted. Irene scoff and roll her eyes. "Hold on, I need to take this call...". Irene went outside of the store. 

 

After a few minutes. Seulgi went outside. "Who was that? Your mom". She curiously ask. Irene gave her a blank stare and walk away. Seulgi sigh and catch up to Irene. "Hey. Did I said something wrong?" Seulgi bit her lips nervously. "No....My mom is being annoying telling me to get home early, but I don't care what she says".  Irene smile and kiss her on the cheek. "Come on let's go, I'm hungry". Irene open the car door. Seulgi nod but she really wanted to ask Irene what's going on between them. But decided not to. 

 

Irene drove to Joy's parents restaurant. She park the car. Seulgi bit her lips. "Hey Bae! Close your eyes for a minute". Irene close her eyes. "Alright I'm closing them now what?" She said smiling. She felt something on her wrist. "Open them". Seulgi said. "Omo! It's the bracelet from earlier. Hey! You said you left your money at home". Irene said while looking at her bracelet. Seulgi chuckle and reply. "Well I wanted it to be a surprise, plus it came with another bracelet. So this means I'm yours and your mine". She said blushing

 

Irene nod and pull Seulgi for a slow passionate kiss. Just as Irene was about to break it. Seulgi grab and kiss her collarbone. Irene eyes widen."Seul....Stop not here in the car". Seulgi pull back smirking at her. "I can't help myself. Your neck is so y". Irene open the car door quickly. She close it. "Get it together Irene. She is teasing you". She shook her head feeling hot because of that dumb Seulgi.  

 

"Come on what are you waiting for. I thought you were hungry". Seulgi smile. Irene thought to herself." How can she be  all hot and then turn all cute out of no where". 

 

"Hey Joy! May we have ramen please. And bake those delicious cookies like last time". Irene said while playing with Seulgi's hands. Joy nod. "Yes Captain Baechu!" She laugh at her own joke. Irene and Seulgi both shake their heads while smiling at each other. 

 

After few minutes the food finally  came. Joy notice the bracelet the two of them  were wearing. "Oh it seems like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter