"I can only love you"

"Because I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene I promise that I will always love you". Seulgi said holding Irene's hand tightly. Irene smile shyly and blush hearing those words. "Seulgi I love you too. Let's be together forever". Irene smile holding Seulgi's face.

Seulgi nod and kiss Irene's lips softly. "Hey! You dumb bear were in public people are.......". Irene said but Seulgi interrupted her."I don't care what they say. Those people don't know the meaning of love". 

It was a lovely night at the park where couples walk.

"Yah! I'm hungry let's grab something to eat?" Seulgi pouted. Irene roll her eyes and lightly smack her on the arm. "Your always hungry". Seulgi started to walk ahead of her. "Hey! Where are you going?" Irene said.

"Far away from you bully". She give Irene probably one of the most beautiful eye smile". Irene heart skip a beat. Especially because the moonlight ray made her even more beautiful.

They enter a small restaurant and found the perfect spot to sit. "Excuse me I'm going to the restroom". Irene excuse herself.

Irene wash her hands and then look at herself in the mirror Her phone ring. "Shoot my mom. Should I pick it up or leave it".

"Yes mom I know I pass the curfew but I'm hanging out with my friend. So do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter