Chapter 7~

Fake Nerd and KingKa~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          ----------Narrative P.O.V------

                  

                     "Noona~" L.Joe said with aegyo to WooRi.

                      "Wae?" WooRi replied as she was watching the television.

                      "When can i meet JiEun?" L.Joe said as he smiled cutely, at the thought of JiEun. 

                       "Do your mission first!" WooRi replied and smiled at L.Joe.

                       "But that is hard!" L.Joe said as he pouted. 

                      "Making JiEun be your date is hard too~ You know she is always being pestered by boys!" WooRi said.

                       "But... FML! I hate you Noona! Bye!" L.Joe said as he went out of WooRi's house. 

                       [Let's make it that L.Joe and WooRi house are near each other! They are neighbours!] 

                       "Aish..." WooRi said as she smiled shaking her head at what L.Joe said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Next morning~

                     "BABE~ Today is friday~ Wakey Wakey~" WooHyun said as he took away ~~~~~~~'s favourite soft toy Stitch. [I am in

love with Stitch~XD Just find it super cute! ^-^] 

                      "Why are you taking away my baby!" ~~~~~~~ said as she opened one eye and pouted.

                      "Stitch is your baby? What about me!" WooHyun faked a tear.

                       "Also my baby~" ~~~~~ said as she scratched her head.

                        "You only can have 1!!!!" WooHyun said cutely and pouted.

                        "But... Stitch...Hmph!" ~~~~~~ said as she pouted cutely too.

                        "Why are you copying me!" WooHyun said as he placed his hand on his waist.

                        "Am not!~" ~~~~~~ denied as she placed her hand on her waist.

                        "See you are copying me again!" WooHyun said as he pointed to her hands.

                        "Cause you are cute when you are mad~" ~~~~~~~ said as she pinched his cheeks.

                         "Yah! That's my sentence!" WooHyun said as he pouted.

                          "Hehheh~ Sorrie~" ~~~~~~ said as she looked down and played with her fingers.

                          "Go and bath~ Not much time left~" He said as he gave her peck on her cheek.

                          "Yes sir!" ~~~~~~~ said as she salute to him and walk to the bathroom.

                           "Cute~" WooHyun said as he smiled and went to the mirror to tidy himself.

                            10 minutes later, ~~~~~~~ was done and WooHyun held hands with ~~~~~~ and they walked to the bus stop. Just on

time, the bus came and the both of them got up on the bus. ~~~~~~ was about to sit down on an empty seat when someone called her

name.

She turned around to see who called her. She spotted a hand waving, she looked at the owner of the hand and realised it is L.Joe's. She

smiled and sat next to him. WooHyun saw what happen and decided to sit behind them. WooHyun walked towards the seat but then was

called by a girl. 

                             WooHyun knew at once who it was. It was WooRi as expected. 

                              "Sit here Oppa~" WooRi said as she patted the empty seat beside her.

                              WooHyun sat down beside her because happened that it was diagonally behind L.Joe and ~~~~~~~'s.

                               "Oppa~ Today is friday~ Are you going to do anything later? Shall we go out?" WooRi asked as she blushed a little.

                              "I busy! Don't disturb me." WooHyun said and it shutted her up.

                              *Busy with what?* WooRi thought to herself as she pouted a little.

                               "But oppa, we have not go out on a date before!" WooRi pouted a little more.

                               "Find a boyfriend then you can have as many date as you like" WooHyun replied as he clenched his teeth a little as

he saw L.Joe helping ~~~~~~~ neaten her hair.

                               *I should be doing that!* WooHyun thought as he rolled his eyes and decided to look outside. 

                                *Noona i am doing well right? JiEun~ Wait for me~* L.Joe thought as he smiled sweetly.

                                *Uh oh, WooHyun seems a little angry!* ~~~~~~ thought as she smiled a little and tidy her hair herself.

                                Soon, the bus reached the school's busstop and most of the passengers got down. The four of them walked in 2 by 2. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          When they reached the class...

                  "~~~~~~! Eh~ Why is L.Joe with you?" HaRa asked as she saw L.Joe entering the class with ~~~~~~~~.

                  "Aishh, this girl won't learn...." HyunYoung said as she happened to be at the class opposite ~~~~~~'s.

                  HyunYoung walked over to ~~~~~~~'s class and she dragged ~~~~~ out of the class.

                   HaRa and L.Joe saw what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter