Chapter 11~

Fake Nerd and KingKa~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  --------Narrative P.O.V-----------

          

               ------Few days later-----

                  

                   " Class, we are going to have an adventure camp for you all~" ~~~~~~~~~'s teacher, Mr Kwon said.

                    "WOOOOOOTSSS~" Some classmates cheered.

                    "Teacher! Is the whole school going?" One of your classmate ask.

                   "Nope,is just for your level!" Mr Kwon replied.

                   "YAY! I love camp~" HaRa said as she clapped her hands vigorously.

                    "Me too~ Wonder what we will be doing~" ~~~~~~~ said as she thought about the camp.

                  "Teacher where will we be going? When is it?" One of the classmate asked.

                   "We will be going to JeJu! I think it would in 1 or 2 weeks time~" Mr Kwon said as he smiled.

                     "Woots~~~~~~~" The class shouted happily. 

                      "More information would be given later after recess!" The teacher said.

                     Soon, the bell rang and it was time for the first period lesson.

                 "GoodBye class~ See you later~" Mr Kwon said as he smiled.

                      "Goodbye and thank you Mr Kwon~" the class said in unison.

                  After the teacher left, there were lots of noise as the class was discussing about the camp.

       ---------------------SKIPPED----------------

                               "Sorry for the interuption, please let the junior classes come to the hall for an assembly at 11:00" 
                               

                              ----10 minutes later, it was 10:55----

                                "Class, let's go to the hall now~" The teacher-in-charge- said.

                                Happily, they went to the hall~

               ---Hall----

                   A few classes were already there. After about 5 minutes, all the class were there and they settle down and soon the assembly started.

                   "Okay, so school, you know that we are going to have an adventure camp in a few weeks time right?" The principal said.

                   "Ne!!!~" The classes in the hall, shouted happily.                            

                   "It will be in JeJu~~" The principal said as he handed the mic to the man-in-charge.

                   "WOOOOTTSSSSSSSSS~" The classes in the hall screamed in happiness.

                   "HELLO XXXXXX School!! How are you feeling?" The man-in-charge said.

                   "GOOOD~" The school shouted back.

                   "Okay, so today i am here to tell you more about the camp~" The man said.

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 After school, when the bell rang signalling that school has ended, WooHyun went to ~~~~~~~~~'s class to wait for

~~~~~~~.

                He stood by the door of ~~~~~~~~'s class and waited there. 

                Many girls looked at him and gave ~~~~~~~~ a mean look as they knew WooHyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter