Chapter 22~

Fake Nerd and KingKa~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello i am back :D 

 

 ------ Narrative P.O.V-------

 

  *It is today!* WooHyun thought as he smiled.

 "Oppa~ What should we do today?~" ~~~~~~~ asked WooHyun as she watched the televsion. 

  "Anything you want babe~" WooHyun said as he looked at himself in the mirror. 

  "Let's go and er.... ice skate?" ~~~~~~~~~ suggested. 

  "Ice-skate?" WooHyun asked, shocked. 

  "Yea~" ~~~~~~~~ replied excitedly. 

  "Arraso, let's get dress~" WooHyun said as he held ~~~~~~~~~'s hand and walked to their closet.

  A while later, they were ready and they interlaced their hands as they walked out. 

  They took a cab and reached the ice-skating ring. 

  "Woah~ It is so pretty~" ~~~~~~~~ cooed.

  "Not as pretty as you, my ~~~~~~~" WooHyun said as he kissed her on her lips.

  "heheh~: ~~~~~~ blushed. 

   Not long after they wore their skates and were about to enter the ring. Slowly, hands held tightly as WooHyun helped ~~~~~~ enter the ring.

   "Wooo- ahhh- oppa, what should  i do? ahhh oh my gosh yah oppa!" ~~~~~~~ blabbered while entering the ring. 

   WooHyun got into the ring easily and held ~~~~~~~~'s hand and skated the opposite direction of ~~~~~~~~. 

  

   (Something similar to the photo above) 

   "Oppa, you must really hold very tight! If you let go i will hate you" ~~~~~~~ said as she tried to focus on skating.

   "You cannot hate me!" WooHyun pouted. 

   "I won't so don't let me go arraso?" ~~~~~~~~ said as she grabbed WooHyun's hand tighter.

   "Arraso, let's go slowly~" WooHyun said as he went step by step. 

   After skating for a while, ~~~~~~ and WooHyun decided to take a break. 

   "~~~~~~~-ah i am thirsty, i am going to get a drink, do you want?" WooHyun asked. 

   "Hmm, sure! Anything will do" ~~~~~~~ said as she swinged her legs. 

  "Okay, i will be right back~" WooHyun said as he secretly pecked ~~~~~~~~'s lip.

   "Yah oppa!" ~~~~~~ blushed.

  When he ran out to buy drinks, he quickly called somebody.

  "Yahh! I only have about an hour." WooHyun said to the person on the phone.

  "I will try my best!" ________ said. 

  "Arraso, quick!" WooHyun said as he hang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter