Experiment 579

Time Is Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Experiment 579 has been completed sir. We'll check for any errors tomorrow." A lady spoke to Mr.Lee threw the phone. Hongbin sat next to his father trying to listen to the conversation. 

 

"Lets hope this time it doesn't have any errors. Thank you and have a nice night." His Father said before hanging up. Hongbin pretend to be reading a magazine that was sitting at the table. 

"You do know I'm not interested in being in a relationship right? There is no need for you to keep your ear glued to my phone when I speak." Mr.Lee said to Hongbin. 

"I know I just don't want you meeting another woman and forget about mom." Hongbin responded and got up walking upstairs to his room. 

 

"Mom,You know I miss you right?" Hongbin was holding a picture of his mother trying not to cry, "It's been a year and as much as I try to trust dad I'm still scared he'll remarry."

 

He put the picture down on his dresser and began changing into his pajamas. 

 

The night was cold and for hongbin it was lonely. On nights like this he'd stay up with his mother eating cereal and watching random movies with her. Now everything was different. He'd lay in bed thinking about life and sometimes he'd talk to his mothers picture. He missed her and he missed waking up to her breakfast. Now he'd wake up to his fatheres burned toast or a messy kitchen. Walking to his bus stop was no longer fun. He'd usually have his mom walking with him since she'd have to walk to work. His mother was a nice woman who would take care of anything that had the ability to move. 

 

Without knowing it hongbin had tears streaming down his face. He layed in his bed with memories flowing threw his brain and soon he fell asleep.

 

Hongbin sat in class when the principal called him into the office for dismissal. He was confused but he gathered his belongings and left the class. He stopped by his locker shoving everything in it then went to the office. His father looked worried and all he did was rush out the door with Hongbin.

 

They ended up at a hospital. Hongbin had his earbuds in so he didn't listen to anything his father was saying to the nurse he just followed. They went up to the 8th floor and into a room. There laid his mother all bruised up and with cuts on her face. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. 

"Hongbin,Your mom got into an accident in the morning while riding the bus to work. The doctor said she should be fine" His father said to him. Hongbin stood at the side of her bed and held her hand "Mom,Please wake up soon and tell me you are fine" he whispered and kissed her hand. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter