Curiosity

Time Is Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From Wonsik 

Wake up 

Read at 11:34AM 

 

To Wonsik 

I've been up for like 

3 hours ._. 

Delivered at 11:34AM 

 

From Wonsik 

You're making me look 

lazy ): 

Read at 11:36AM

 

To Wonsik. 

What time are we going 

the the park? 

Delivered at 11:37AM 

 

From Wonsik 

Lets go at 1PM 

Delivered at 11:59AM 

 

To wonsik 

Ok,I'm already ready 

Delivered at 12:01PM 

 

"Mom! I'm going out with wonsik in an hour Alright" Hongbin yelled from the top of the stairs. It was odd his father didn't respond so he decided to go and see if he was in the basement. As soon as he was about to turn the doorknob his father came from outside. "Don't go down to the basement,I've told you plenty of times before"Mr.Lee said in an angry tone. "Sorry,I was just looking for you to tell you I'm going out with wonsik." Hongbin said letting go of the doorknob. His father nodded "Alright but don't come home too late."

 

   With that hongbin began to walk to park. He stopped by a gas station to buy a Pepsi and some gummy worms before he continued. He got there at 12:47PM and just sat around waiting for Wonsik. Minutes later wonsik showed up. He noticed he was with someone else. The face looked familiar so he must have been from school. 

 

   "I guess you were early,Sorry to keep you waiting." Wonsik was the first to speak. "It's fine I didn't wait long" Hongbin responded with a smile. "By the way this is Lee Jaehwan" Wonsik said. Jaehwan held his hand out for Hongbin to shake which he did. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee hongbin" He had a smile on his face. 

 

    For a while they sat down at one of the picnic tables to talk. Turns out Jaehwan was the smartest kid in Hongbin's and Wonsik's grade. That's how Hongbin knew him,He remembered him being the kid who got most of the awards at school. 

  

   After a while of talking they decided to play a basketball with a few other teens they saw.

 

Team1:Jaehwan,Wonsik,Hongbin, Chanyeol and Jongin 

 

Team 2:Yifan,Zitao,Sehun,Namjoom and Jimin

 

    They played three games before Jongin hurt his ankle. Each time they played the second team would win by a few points. 

 

     Wonsik got a call from his mother that she wouldn't come home for the weekend which just ment he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter