No More Secrets

Secret Boyfriend - Seungri

“Dinner is ready” Seungri called after a while as the members quickly obeyed and got to their feet before scrambling to the dinner table that was lined with delicious food.

Emerging from your room, you scuffed your feet across the floor before quietly taking your seat next to Seungri. Folding your hands in your lap, you waited for the members to serve themselves before you even tried to serve yourself. With the various members beating each other to the serving spoons, you tried to beat a few members with little success.

“Go ahead” You told Seungri as he grabbed the spoon before you did. Nodding his head gently, he lifted the spoon up and placed the food on your plate instead of his.

Watching this out-of-the-ordinary act take place, the members fell deadly silent as you signaled him that it was enough before he went on to the next entree and placing more food on your plate before even placing a single scoop on his plate. The member’s eyes seemed to stay between the two of you as you gently smiled at him and whispered a thank you before you began to eat the food on your plate.

Taeyang just smiled to himself letting this confirm his findings earlier that day. G Dragon let out a quiet wolf whistle causing your cheeks to blush, Daesung softly ah-ed at the moment while TOP’s eyes burned hotter and deeper into Seungri’s head.

With the silent dinner passing by slowly, Taeyang eventually broke the silence with a clearing of his throat.

“So who is doing dishes tonight?” His question lifted up a few heads yet everyone remained silent.

“_____ will do them” TOP volunteered you, snapping your head up you glared at him from across the table.

“No I won’t” You sternly replied with a shake of your head

“You will” TOP dropped his eyes as he took the final bite of his dinner.

Rising to his feet, he walked into the kitchen and placed his plate into the sink and then added the dirty pots and pans with it. Slowly the members began to follow his lead as you and Seungri were the only ones left at the table.

“You two make a great couple” G Dragon playfully remarked as he passed by you, with Taeyang and Daesung smother a giggle from behind their hands, you dropped your head and stood up then headed to the kitchen as you worked on the dishes.

Picking up your plate and his, Seungri, walked over to you and slid his finished plate into the bubble filled sink.

“I can help you if you would like” Seungri offered softly

“No thanks” You replied quietly as you looked over your shoulder at him.

“Did you enjoy dinner?” He moved around you and placed the left overs in the refrigerator.

“I did, thank you for making my favorite” You glanced over your shoulder at him as the only lights that were on in the main space were just a few dim kitchen lights then the light from inside the refrigerator. 

“You are very welcome” He moved behind you and wrapped one arm around your waist as he leaned over and kissed your cheek quietly. “You know I would make that for you everyday if I could”

“I know” You replied, soft footsteps were heard getting slightly louder with each step as Seungri pulled away from you and wiped off the table as TOP entered the room.

“Have a good night, ____” Seungri made his exit as TOP entered the kitchen while you kept your eyes on the bubble filled sink. The sound of the refrigerator door opened and closed as the sound of a cap twisting off a water bottle echoed through the incredibly silent kitchen.

“Thanks for putting me on dish duty” You rinsed the soap off of the clean plate before placing the plate into the rack to dry.

“You know, you aren’t the first choice to be put on dish duty, you know” TOP walked around the counter and sat on a bar stool on the other side of the counter.

“Then why did you volunteer me?” You probed, you turned your head and watched him set his water bottle down on the counter as his fingertips gently tapped on the granite below.

“I wanted to talk to you alone” His answer was simple but honest as his eyes locked with yours.

“Then talk” You turned back to your job as your hands gently washed a few glasses next.

“Why don’t you?” TOP inquired knowing something was eating you up.from inside.

Silence overcame you as your tongue slowly moved over your bottom lip, allowing your mind time to come up with the right words.

“I have been hiding something from you” You stated while you finished up the last plate in your dirty sink.

“And what would that be?” TOP’s kind, soft voice showed his concern for you as you drained the sink and grabbed a towel to dry off your hands.

“I have a boyfriend, Seunghyun” You looked at him right in the eyes as his expression slightly lightened.

“Who is your boyfriend?” He pressed the water bottle to his lips and sipped another bit of water.

“Lee Seunghyun“ You answered simply as he just smiled and looked down at the counter top. “A-Aren’t you going to get a-a-angry?”

“You know I don’t get angry at things that I have known for a while” TOP looked up at you with a smile pulling on his pink lips.

“S-So you know? K-Know about us?” You stammered a little in surprise, since you had tried so hard to keep this a secret.

“Mhmmm, I have known for the whole time” TOP smiled victorious as you leaned against the counter, not believing what you were hearing.

“How?” You probed, folding your arms over yourself

“Well the night that you and Seungri started to see each other, the guys and I went drinking since we were celebrating our comeback and… well… when Seungri gets drunk… he just talks about anything he wants…. so he talked about you for four hours that night.” TOP giggles reminiscing on that night, “That is when I knew that he was dating you.”

Letting this information sink into your head, you bit your lip for a little bit before you gathered your next question you wanted to ask, “So is this okay with you?”

“_____, I know you broke my rule, but honestly as long as you are happy and being treated well that is all that I would want.” He stood up and shuffled over to where you were. “It makes it convenient actually. If he hurts you or breaks your heart I know right where to find him.”

TOP’s arms slowly wrapped around you as he brought you into his chest, your arms slowly wrapped around him as the two of just held each other close.

“Don’t be too mean to him, he has been treating me really well” You told him as your head gently nuzzled into his chest.

“Good, I just don’t like to see you sad or taken advantage of” He added before kissing your head lightly.

“Then tomorrow night you do the dishes” You patted his back, “Since you took advantage and signed me up for tonight’s dish duty.”

“Fine, I will do them but only if you go on a proper date with that panda so I can hear more about how you make him so very happy” TOP rocked you from side to side as you couldn’t help but smile into his shoulder and nod.

“Alright, let’s get you some sleep” He smiled and pulled away from the hug as he turned off the lights as he escorted you to your room.

“Have a good night and sweet dreams, I love you” TOP smiled as he stood outside your door as you walked into your room.

“Goodnight, have sweet dreams too, and I love you more” You smiled back at him as he waved to you before he continued to his bedroom.

Closing the door behind you, you changed and slipped into bed, pulling your phone over, you typed a quick message to Seungri before your eyes slid closed and you fell into dreamland.

Goodnight my Panda, thank you for today and tonight. I love you, see you in my dreams~ xo