Secret Boyfriend

Secret Boyfriend - Seungri

The subtle design of your comforter clashed with your legs that rested against the soft fabric overlaying your bed, flipping through pages of one of your favorite photobooks, you couldn’t help but allow your eyes to wonder over all of the members’. Taking in each member of Big Bang, your eyes slowly scanned G Dragon’s outfit, your brother, TOP’s, hair color and awkward stance while Daesung smiled brightly and Taeyang showed off his chocolate abs. Yet there was one member that stole the spotlight away from everyone else.

Lee Seungri

Trailing your eyes up and down his outfit, your eyes then moved to his positioned hands, up his toned arms then across the top line of his shoulders. His strong neck then to his sharp jawline, outlining his hair with your eyes your fingers slowly began to move over the paper. A buzzing came from the phone resting on your leg causing you to jump a little.

A name flashed across your screen that lit up with life, setting the photo book in your lap, your hand reached out and picked up the phone while bringing it up to your face. Typing in your code, your heart rate began to pick up a little while the message opened.

Morning love - S

The new message read, an instant smile grew on your pink lips. Adjusting your thumbs against the screen, they quickly typed a replying message; rereading the message before you sent it.

Morning babe

Moving your thumb up to the corner of the screen, you tapped the trash can and agreed to delete all of the messages. Another message came through as you smiled and devoted your full attention to the texts.

“_____, time to get ready to go, we have a lot to do today” TOP, your older brother stood at the doorway. Snapping your eyes over to the door from your phone, you pressed the off button on your phone to hide the message you hadn’t deleted yet.

“O-O-Okay Oppa, I will be right there” You stammered, letting your mind transition from talking to your secret boyfriend to reality.

“Everything okay baby sis?” TOP questioned, leaning against the door slightly.

Closing the photo book, you grabbed your phone and slid off of your bed before returning the album to your shelves.

“Mhmm, everything is fine, just let me get dressed” You dropped your eyes and trotted over to your closet, TOP’s eyes followed you all the way to the closet, the white door obscured his view of you, directing his eyes away from your closet, his eyes slowly scanned your room before turning around and heading outside.

Can you talk? - S

Pushing the closet door open, you read the text while you headed to the bathroom, biting your lip, you knew he wanted to call you but as you looked over your shoulder you saw the other members coming down the hall.

Not now… I will call you when the coast is clear :)

I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet me at the edge of the park to spend a few hours with me today? - S
I miss you - S

Seeing his message come through your phone, you tried to keep the blush on your cheeks under control. Running your fingers through your hair, you gently tucked some parts of your hair behind your ear, shuffling your socked feet across your wooded floor, you exited your room.

“Morning ______“ A bright, cheery voice sang from behind the kitchen counter.

“Morning Dae” You sang back before you covered your laugh with your hand.

“Why are you laughing?” Daesung tilted his head cutely to one side while you took your seat at the breakfast table with the other two members.

“You just look cute with a pink apron is all”You smiled and placed your phone into your back pocket before Daesung brought over three plates. Setting the finished plates in front of TOP, Taeyang and you, Daesung then brought over two  more plates. Placing one in front of an empty seat for G Dragon then setting one down for himself.

“Thank you for making breakfast” You cooed while pushing your food around a little with your fork before picking up a bite and placing it between your lips.

G Dragon ran out of his bedroom and into the kitchen rapping something under his breath, gradually getting louder as he approached the members and you, he grabbed a spoon and held it up to his mouth for a microphone, finishing his rap, he smiled and sat down in the chair. A few seconds of silence filled the apartment before laughter rang through the dorm.

“So~ what are we going to do today?” G Dragon asked once everyone settled down from doubling over in laughter.

“Well I am going to spend some time at the library” You told everyone, keeping your eyes on the dwindling food on your plate

“Oh really? I thought we were going to spend the day together…” TOP looked at you from across the table.

“I have some library books I need to return” You glanced up at him before standing up and gathering your finished plate and glass, heading over to the sink, you washed the plate and glass before setting them in the sink.

“Oh… okay, just don’t take too long I want to go see a movie with you today” TOP’s eyes followed you as you headed to the living room and found your backpack as you nodded.

“Don’t worry I will text you when I am leaving, Oppa” You peered over at your brother to see him nod in agreement. Slipping on some sandals, you grabbed a jacket and skipped out the door.

“Don’t forget to close th-” The door cut  off TOP as it closed loudly, “…door…” he mumbled the end of his sentence before standing up and placing his plate in the sink.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Taeyang questioned feeling the atmosphere of the dorm shift from happy and light to solemn and worried.

“I am just worried for her is all” TOP mumbled while his socked feet shuffled across the tile flooring.

“Why are you worried? She has taken care of herself before” G Dragon probed, slipping in another bite.

“I don’t know… she has just been acting strange lately” TOP leans against the counter while his arms fold over his chest.

“Did you want one of us to go follow her to make sure she is okay?” Taeyang questioned, having that option come to his mind.

“That isn’t very nice, that means you don’t trust her…” Daesung pointed out, TOP dropped his head for a moment then lifted his head and tipped it back.

“I don’t though.. I just feel like something is off” TOP whispers, spending a moment or two to clear his thoughts, he shook his head slightly then headed back to his bedroom to get ready.