Ch. [04]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyukjae woke up, Kyuhyun wasn’t there anymore and he was left with a hard pain in the . Literally. He sat up slowly and carefully, looking around and realizing the only mess in the room, even after that intense night were his clothes. He stood up as soft as he could, groaning lowly in pain as he felt himself being torn apart and thanking the heavens he didn’t have classes that day so he could rest the entire day.

The door opened as he was dressing up and Kyuhyun appeared, already showered and dressed casually, with a smirk on his face. “I was about to throw you outside,” he said, walking towards his desk to arrange a few books into his bag. “Go quickly.”

Hyukjae gasped as he looked at Kyuhyun. “W-Wait,” Hyukjae gulped, finally getting completely dressed. “Last ni-”

“I have to go now,” Kyuhyun turned around and hung his bag on his shoulder, looking around before staring at Hyukjae. “Clean your own mess and leave already.”

Kyuhyun said nothing more before going out and Hyukjae stood there quietly, feeling his chest and abdomen contract painfully. “What happened last night?” Hyukjae finally let go of the question in his mind and sighed out deeply, closing his eyes to calm himself before breathing in and out slowly and finally going out from Kyuhyun’s room towards his own.

As soon as he came in, Hyukjae walked to the bathroom and took off his clothes to get into the shower. He had barely slept two or maybe three hours and he was tired after a long week. Finally getting clean, Hyukjae couldn’t help himself but think he was a little… dirty. He sighed out and shook his head. He had already had casual , but he never had the feeling of being dirty like at that moment.

Showering once more, Hyukjae finally went out from the bathroom after almost an hour, feeling definitely better before throwing himself to his bed and fall asleep almost immediately.

-----------------------------------

Hyukjae woke up abruptly and panting heavily. He took his hand to his chest as the images of his wet dream involving Kyuhyun came to his mind. He shook his head and groaned lowly. “ing bastard,” he sighed annoyed, turning slightly to look at his watch and noticing he was on time to go see Heechul and eat together as they did almost every day.

It took him a great amount of effort to be able to even dress himself and he decided suffering wasn’t worth it before drinking pain killers that quickly made effect on him.

Walking into the cafeteria, Hyukjae looked around, not finding Heechul or either Leeteuk or Kangin. He sighed softly before going to sit anywhere and he stopped his tracks as he saw Kyuhyun sitting alone in one of the tables, most probably waiting for Zhoumi to eat together.

Hyukjae bit his lower lip and breathed in and out deeply before approaching, clearing his throat as he sat down in front of the taller male who seemed quite busy with his cell phone without sparing a look to Hyukjae who was just in front of him. “Hey,” Hyukjae demanded a little of attention.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked bored, scrolling something in his cell phone.

Hyukjae pursed his lips tightly and frowned. “Let’s talk,” he said.

“Yeah, about what?” Kyuhyun asked, chuckling because he probably found something funny in his cell phone and Hyukjae was starting to get irritated.

“About last night,” Hyukjae said firmly.

Finally, Kyuhyun lowered his cellphone to look at him.

Hyukjae regretted saying those words.

Kyuhyun looked at him with a heavy stare that made him feel scared and he started feeling panic growing within him. “Last night didn’t happen,” Kyuhyun said firmly. “You say nothing about it, I say nothing about it, that’s how it works with me,” he said, frowning deeply. “Didn’t you understand?”

Hyukjae frowned as well, pursing his lips tightly. “If it was nothing, why can’t I talk about it?” he asked. “Don’t you think it’s too much?”

“Look, Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun sighed, as if talking to Hyukjae was the most boring and annoying thing he has been forced to do. “It wasn’t special at all, alright?” He said. “I wanted to prove you a point, and you got it. I didn’t even feel attracted to you ever since the beginning, not now at all,” he looked at Hyukjae, giving him a mocking smirk that made Hyukjae feel and ugly. “I don’t want anyone to know I ed someone like you. How low I had to fall for that.”

Hyukjae gasped, truly offended. “How can you talk like that to me?”

“Easy, you’re just you,” Kyuhyun chuckled, lifting his cell phone up to scroll again. “Now, what do you want to talk about?”

Hyukjae was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter