Two

List of KrisYeol Fanfictions

Asianfanfics

Tittle: Broken Smiles
Author: BethNOMMM

Rated: PG-15 (Involve razor and suicide attempt)
Genre: Angst, Suicide attempt
Description: Kris has always felt alone, no matter how many people were around him, he would always feel the same pain inside him, but Chanyeol made him forget about that for a while.
Opinion: This is a one-shot story about a broken Kris that tried to kill himself but luckily Chanyeol was there to catch him from the death and save him with his true love. I really hate a story that involving depression and suicide but this is good. You can feel how broken Kris was.

Tittle: I’ll Protect You
Author: RukiRukia
Rated: M
Genre: Romance, , slight angst
Description: Chanyeol’s parents sold him off to a slave bar to pay off the debt that they had. He has been living there ever since and is waiting for someone to buy him. Kris is an extremely rich business man. His mother told him he needed someone to be with. Her mother didn't care if it was either girl or boy. 
Opinion: This story is good. We can see how much Kris trying to protect and save Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s character in here was a little bit soft and scared. Of course it would have and some hot scene. Lol. What I can say is that Kris is a good master.

 

Livejournal

Tittle: Après-ski
Author: idolkiller
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Romance, fluff, humour
Description:
Kris is an Olympic skier. Chanyeol's just on vacation. (Side pairing: Hunhan, Kaisoo and Chineese Line)
Opinion: This fic is really funny. Chanyeol just  made a bet with an Olympic gold-medalist for his phone number. Poor Park Chanyeol. He doesn’t even know who he’s trying to beat. We can see a strong friendship among Exo in this story. It was a fun story to read.

 

Tittle: Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Author: hopeandmemory 
Rated: NC-17
Genre: Romance, , fluff
Description:
Trying to maintain a relationship over Skype is the bane of Park Chanyeol’s existence.

Opinion: This fic is so sweet and cute. It just likes how long distance relationship works out. Too much love and hot when they meet up. I love their sweet romance before the and after the . Both of them are asdfghjkl adorable.