One

List of KrisYeol Fanfictions

Asianfanfics

Tittle: You are my angel with benefit
Author: Monochr0macy
Rated: M
Genre: Romance, slight angst,

Description: A heartbreaking story about an angel and a human that fall in love. 
Opinion: This is one of the best Krisyeol fanfics that I ever read. I think I read this story twice or thrice. It has everything that you need. Romance, fluff, love, angst, and everything. I think all Krisyeol shippers must have read this. This fic is amazing. The feeling when you read this feels so real and the s are really amazing. Lol. Sometimes I just read this fics again at the part. Hahaha. 

 

Tittle: Get on my train (it heads to the future)
Author: Amalious
Rated: PG-15 (Just some and . Not more than that. Lol)
Genre: Romance, slight angst, love
Description: Yifan couldn't figure out what it was about Chanyeol that made Yifan feel at ease being around him. Well, maybe he knew. But bright grins, weird facial expressions, and boisterousness all in one package had never been attractive in Yifan's opinion before, so Yifan thought it was just Chanyeol. Yifan convinced himself that it was not a little terrifying how deep he was falling and how fast. He didn't know what waited for him at the bottom, but he was hoping it would be Chanyeol with his bright smile and open arms. 
Opinion: This is one of my favourite Krisyeol fic. It was a little bit angst since you can see a broken Chanyeol in here but I really love Yifan's character in here. He is a perfect gentleman that someone like Chanyeol really needs. I think this is a perfect story to show how someoene deeply in love without any concrete reason. They just fall in love with each other. Everything about this fic is perfect. You can feel how much Chanyeol's hurted and how much Yifan deeply in love with Chanyeol.

 

 

Livejournal 

Tittle: This is not a cruise
Author: Pillowfrost
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Humour, friendship 
Description: Kris and Chanyeol have wardrobe complications. 
Opinion: This is just a drabble around 500 words but it's really funny. The way Chanyeol made Kris wore something that maybe he won't wear it for the rest of his life. I like their interaction in this fic. It's more like brotherhood. Lol.

Tittle: A Hundred Stories
Author: wakinghyde
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Tragedy, Character death 
Description: Chanyeol's story was only one in a hundred.
Opinion: This is more to Chanyeol's point of view after Kris death. Yes. This is one of the story where Kris died. It was really sad because Chanyeol didn't have anyone other than Kris and Kris left him. I can't even control my feeling at the end. I was imagining that is this how Chanyeol look like after Kris left him. Hmm.