Be mine

My Fault. Mianhe

BAEKHYUN POV

'Ermm hye.'said me.she was a little shock when I talk to her.It was cute and adorable.'hye Mr. Baekhyun. she answer me.''Ani,just call me Baekhyun.'okey'said her and smile.'Do you want anything?'said her again. 'no..when you will back to America?'ask me. 'i will stay here for a few week and after that maybe I will be back to America. 'Great,so can we meet when I have time?'said me smiling.'Sure but are you ok with it??what I mean is, your fan ok with it??'ask her.'they will be ok..maybe' said me when laughing.'so can I have your number''ask me again.'Sure.' She take my phone and write down her phone number.'thanks'. i went back to audition room.

*8.00P.M.

'hello??can I talk to Aira ??'

Nea its me. can I know who is this?

baekhyun. Can you give me your hotel address. Im gonna pick you up after 30 minutes.is it ok?

Sure. I will message the address. okey.bye

*arial font=baekhyun

*impact font =aira

AIRA POV

He call me.Ahhh im melting~~

what I should wear??just wear a HBA long sleeve t-shirt, legging and my hair style just curl it.simple haha

BAEKHYUN POV 

'would you be my girlfriend?'should i ask her like that? is it to fast to confess her??aishhhh...

i was on my way to her hotel.My heart beat still fast I dont know why.

* when she was in the car too*

'urmm I got to tell you something..its about my feeling..can I tell you ??  "nea just tell me.''actually I have fall in  love with you.I know it was to fast because our friendship just start it but can you think about it first......

 

 

---------------------------------------

How could you baekhyun!! cheat on me~ haha joke..enjoy it~~