Everything began here.

My Fault. Mianhe

BAEKHYUN POV

'Next,thank you'.I start to get boring.Yeah you know,waiting for this audition for about 4 hours allready. and we just get 10 people to be a trainee.'Can we rest for a minute?'ask me to my manager.'Sure.10 minute'.

AIRA POV 

'we gonna take 10 minute rest.Kim Aira, you should get ready because after this is your turn' 'Nae.' said me.'Aahhh I should get ready.'.

*after 10 minute*

Kim Aira. come in

My heart cant stop beating when enter the room. ' I will singing Beautiful by Baekhyun'

BAEKHYUN POV

'take a breath for a little and you can start now' said me without looking at the her.She start to sing that song.I was a little shock.Wait she was american girl but she can sing this song clearly.Wow.I look at her face.Such a beautiful girl.I think she was the beautiful among another girl who attend this audition.My eye was lock at her beauty. 'Errr.. I have finish the song..Mr Baekhyun??'said her to me. 'Ohh mianhe.Can i have your number??' 'Excuse me?can you repeat that words again?'said her.'Sorry I mean can I know how many long you take to memorize all the lyrics??

AIRA POV

I shock with that question...'Can i have your number??' said him 'Excuse me?can you repeat that words again?'.Aira just forget that word.' I have take 1 week to memorize all of the lyrics.'said me . 'Wow great.' said him and smile to me. He smiling. It was cute. It melting me. Im gonna have a heart attack now. 'Here.you have been choose as sm trainee. All the schedulein this envelope.'said him again and give me the envelope.'Thank you'

BAEKHYUN POV

she was adorable...like me..haha. Im gonna find her right now.'excuse me..i got to the toilet for a minute'said me lying.hehe... Where is she?.find around the sm building. 'There she is.'. I go to her.I dont know why my heart beating faster than usually??that I like her??

 

------------------------------

hehehe..is it boring??my heart beat was fast when writing this fanfic..ahhh btw enjoy it..leave your comment ^_~