That Name

That Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class is over, all the students are getting out of the classroom one by one but Eun Bi is still seated on her place when Shijin and Soojung went to her.

“Eun Byul-ah… let’s go…” Shijin said encouraging Eun Bi to go with them.

“Ohh?” Eun Bi looked to them. “You 2 go first….” She said.

“Wae?” Soojung asked.

“I still have something to do here…” Eun Bi said and took a peek on the sleeping figure of Tae Kwang.

“Is that so?” Soo Jung asked.

“Neh… Mian…” Eun Bi answered with an apologetic smile.

“Arasso… Shijin-ah... Let’s go…” Soojung said and leaves the classroom.

 When her two bestfriend left, Eun Bi stands up and slowly approached Tae Kwang, she reached her hand out to pat him but decided not to and just called his name.

“Tae Kwang-ah…” she gently called but there is no reply from the blonde boy. “Gong Tae Kwang…” she called once again and this a bit louder than the first one.

“What?” Tae Kwang answered lazily as he rubs his reddened eyes.

“Class is over…” Eun Bi said though it wasn’t really the reason to why she woke him up.

“Is that so? Thanks for waking me up” Tae Kwang said and grabs his bag and went out of the room leaving Eun Bi behind. Eun Bi quickly grabs her bag and started to follow Tae Kwang behind.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang was fully aware of the fact the Eun Bi was following him, he wanted to look back and see her but he was afraid that if he did, he will find out that she actually stopped following him already so he just kept on walking on a fast paced.

“Yah!! Gong Tae Kwang!!” Eun Bi yelled sounding really frustrated this time and this makes Tae Kwang to actually look back.

“What?” he asked in a nonchalant manner.

“Will you please stop walking too fast…” Eun Bi said as she pants.

“Why?” He asked.

“I can’t keep up with you.” Eun Bi answered and walks closer to him.

Tae Kwang didn’t answer right away but instead he looked at Eun Bi’s face as if he was examining her. He is never going to see this face anymore when she transferred.

“why are you following me?” he asked.

“Ohh??” Eun Bi asked not really knowing what to say or what excuse to use and Tae Kwang was fast to notice this.

“If it’s about what happened last night… it’s ok... I already told you that I know right? I understand.” he said though his eyes are filled with sadness.

“It’s not about that…” Eun Bi mumbled as she bit her lower lips.

“Then what?” Tae Kwang asked.

“Are you ok?” Eun Bi finally asked.

“I am…” Tae Kwang said

“Am not”

“I am listening…” Eun Bi said making Tae Kwang frowned at her. She knows that he is not ok, he is playing that game with her; Say-otherwise.

“What?” Tae Kwang asked.

“The thing you wanted to say… I’m listening….” Eun Bi said hoping that Tae Kwang would actually talk to her. “If you are mad at me, then just tell me. Not that you are keeping it all inside you.”

“I’m not mad at you…” Tae Kwang answered.

“Then why aren’t you talking to me since this morning…” Eun Bi asked.

“You are asking me why I don’t talk to you.” Tae Kwang asked and Eun Bi nodded. “Ok.. I’ll tell you... But this time you have to believe me.” He said taking away their say-otherwise game. “It’s not that I don’t want to it just everything I wanted to say to I can’t tell you anymore” he said.

“Why not?” Eun Bi asked.

“Because you are the only person who taught me how to care, the only person who showed me how to like someone and the only person who showed me how to love. And yet… there is one thing you didn’t teach and it really hurts more. You didn’t teach me how to stop loving for you.” Tae Kwang said as he looked deeply at Eun Bi’s eyes.

“Tae Kwang-ah…” Eun Bi called.

“But I already told you… its ok… I know you like Yian and the bond between you two is too strong for me to break. I don’t stand a chance at all, I understand so please, just stop. I don’t need your pity… you don’t need to feel bad about me. I’m ok.” Tae Kwang said and turned around to walk away leaving Eun Bi behind.

“Yah!! Gong Tae Kwang!!” Eun Bi yelled not even bothering to chase after him but she just yelled out his name, and who cares about the people who started to look weirdly at her. Without knowing it herself a tear had already escaped her eyes, as she watches Tae Kwang walk away without looking back.

******************************************************************************************

Today is the last day Eun Bi is going to spend her day as Go Eun Byul at Sekang High School. The c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter