Confession

That Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Kwang runs outs of his house after his argument with his Dad. He wanted to cry his eyes out, he wanted to shout but for some odd reasons he couldn’t. All he ever wanted now was to hear her voice. That’s all he ever needed to get through the long night ahead of him. If only he could hear her voice, he thought he’d be okay.

Her. Go Eun Byul. Or better said Lee Eun Bi, the only person he had ever laid eyes on and showed interest. The girl whose eyes reflect the same emotion that he only sees when he was looking at the mirror. The only person who actually showed care about him or at least he thought she did.

He tried calling her several times but to no avail, she isn’t picking up her phone leaving him with no other choice but to actually go to her house. He just stood there while looking at Eun Bi’s house, he didn’t do anything this time neither did he tried to call her out.

Instead he just stood there for a good 10minutes and sighed, turning around to leave with a heavy heart when suddenly he heard her voice.

“Gong Tae Kwang” Eun Bi called as she looked at Tae Kwang and walked toward him. “You were just going to leave?” she asked the moment he reached his place. “After coming all the way here?” she added.

“What? I was just passing by.” He lied to hide the fact that had been caught lurking around her house.

“Psss…..” Eun Bi chuckles knowing that he was actually lying to her, since she had already seen him when she was walking.

Then Tae Kwang didn’t say anything and just stared at her, which makes her a feel a little bit uncomfortable with all the staring he is doing right now but for him that is all he wanted to do, he wanted to see her so badly and to hear her voice.

“Hey… What are you thinking?” Eun Bi asked trying to break the awkward feeling she gets from Tae Kwang’s intense eyes.

“I’m not thinking of anything” Tae Kwang answered seriously and this actually confuses Eun Bi for a moment and she just tried to look down not knowing what to say to him. “I’m looking at you right now, why would I need to think about you? I just do that when I’m not seeing you” Tae Kwang added his semi confession.

Obviously Eun Bi didn’t expect this thing; she struggled to look directly at Tae Kwang and only mumbled his name. “Gong Tae Kwang” she called. “The thing is….” She said this time she tried to look at his face.

“I know…” Tae Kwang interrupted even before she could say another word. “I know what you are going to say… I know what I’m going to say won’t make a difference” Tae Kwang said and once again Eun Bi couldn’t look at him and lets her  eyes wandered on the ground before looking back at him “But still” Tae Kwang continued. “I like you” he said pouring out all his feelings with his last 3 words.

Eun Bi was completely flustered by it, once again she couldn’t look at him directly. “I’m sorry… Gong Tae Kwang” she said without even looking at him and walked aside passing by him.

Tae Kwang was already aware that his confession would somehow turns out like this, so he wasn’t surprised at all but he was still hurt. As Eun Bi walks pass him, he tried to stop her by holding onto her wrist and Eun Bi stopped to look at him.

He then pulled Eun Bi into a hug which caught her off guard and she tried to push Tae Kwang away but Tae Kwang only tightens his hug.

“I said I know…” Tae Kwang said as he hugs Eun Bi. “I know everything so… just for a moment” he uttered as he shuts his eyes closed and a tear escaped his eyes.

As he had requested Eun Bi stayed still in his arm for a moment. She was also unsure of what she had been feeling right now, all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter