chapter 3

clinches of judging a book by its cover

Uh hello? Kyungsoo deadpanned

This made Jongin snap out of his whole survival debate thingy and shriek like a school girl when he saw Kyungsoo.

HOLY MOTHER OF CRONG HE REALLY IS A ZOMBIE !

AHHHH

with this Jongin did a 180` turn and attempted to run which was unsuccessful because at the same moment kyungsoo decided to awaken his ninja reflexes and got a hold of Jongin's leg,( which made him fall on his pretty face and kiss the floor in holy matrimony with a small oof)  and proceeded to drag the struggling and flapping Jongin into their room and shut the door behind them(for someone short he is pretty strong ._.)

I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!

sto--

I DON'T EVEN TASTE GOOD I SWEAR

Shu--

YOU CAN EAT SEHUN IF YOU WANT HE--mmph

Kyungsoo smirked trumphically as he finally managed to shut the blabbering idiot up by stuffing a sock in his mouth(what?! it was the closest thing next to him !)

 calm your bruh I prefer chicken much better than human meat, thank you, Kyungsoo huffed.

 

At this Jongin blinked, took a very deep breath then blinked again,took 2 whole mins to access the situation fully and then flushed red right down to his toes which would put the colour red itself to shame.

Now let me tell you why Jongin reacted so pathetically when he saw our little cute kyungsoo. Apparently kyungsoo thought it would be funny and awesome to dress up like a zombie full with the dead makeup thingy just to scare Chanyeol because he was bored(just how bored were you kyungsoo?)

Kyungsoo didn't even regret his actions a tiny bit rather he was quite proud of himself and even felt like he grew an inch taller(heck yes!)

And to be honest maybe just maybe he thought that a nervous and red Jongin was kinda cute...

Wait wat...

 

 

A/N: OMG THANK YOU FOR SUSCRIBING! !!!

Cumbaek,  JMonstah, AreeCX (you dolt),  Endika, Naliame and infinity12 !

 //CRIIES A WATERFALL