Two

Him or Him?

   As the last day today,everyone enjoy their timing without learning and do nothing.But,the teachers still giving us homework and yeah,we must study.I play with some of my friends in the class.Finally,the last bell ring and they just so happy when I need to ruin it."Clean up the class before going home.We'll be leaving for a long time."

   I can hear some boys are groaning while the girls just agree with me.They clean the class and sometimes they do something silly.The class has clean and now I can go back home.The best day ever.

   I arrive my house and take a shower.I change into something comfortable.I lay on my bed without realizing I fell asleep.Maybe I'm tired.

   The next day,I wake really early.I check my phone if there any messages.Well,there is.From him.A smile plaster on my face.He was waiting for me? I reply to him.Then,I take a shower and ready to go jog.

   After taking a shower,I heard my phone beep.I check my phone and quickly reply.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going out for a jog."

"Can I join you?" Does he live near?

   I bring my phone along.Who knows if he call me.I open the gate and walk out.I wait for a while if he coming.After a few minutes wait,I decide to start my routine.I slowly jog until I reach the bridge near my house.While I'm panting,I hear a sound.Click click.I look up and saw a guy with a camera.

   He smile to me."Yah! When did you arrive?" He chuckled."I have my own way.By the way,you look pretty like that." I feel like I need to smack his head."Why did you take a photo? Delete it." I demand.He smirk at me."I'm gonna keep it as a memory."

   He starts to walk away from me."Yah,Kim Myungsoo!" I start chase him.I try to grab his arm but he just too tall.Then,I give up."Fine.You can keep it.But,just don't show it to others." He nod."I will never do that." I narrow my eyes.Sometimes,guys can't be trusted.

  "Have you had breakfast?" I shook."Good.Now let's eat breakfast with me." I grin,knowing that he will treat me."You treat me?" He nod.


   "So,why you didn't reply my message last night? You asleep already?" I nod."Aigoo,you're tired because yesterday?" He ruffle my hair.I creel his hand."Cute."

    My french toast arrive.I take a huge bite and I think he's surprised."You have such a big mouth." I giggle.He just laugh at me.After I finish eating,we talk again."I'm sure you have a big appetite." I nod while grinning."Now,you know me."

   We walk back to my house and I heard the sound again.I turn to him and he's taking a photo of me again.He laugh."It's for memory.I will remember you by doing this."

   "It's not like we never gonna meet each other again." He chuckle."Then,it just for fun.I swear I'm not gonna show it to anyone else except me."


Here's another update.Sorry for late update *bow*