One

Him or Him?

   It's Friday.I lay on my queen sized bed while hugging my favourite pillow.Suddenly,my phone beep.Huh? I check my phone and it's a message from his friend.Which is also my classmate.I reply his text with an emoticon.He quickly reply my message.After that,we keep texting each other and out of nowhere,I feel happy just texting with him.

   We forget the world for a while and only in our own world.I never know he such a funny guy.I laugh so hard at his failed jokes.He makes me smile.We keep texting until I feel very sleepy.I do not realize it's already 1 a.m.How can I text with him for this long? Amaze with myself.

   "I'm very sleepy...see you tomorrow."

   "Good night,babe.See you tomorrow."

I'm surprise he called me that.Well,maybe he called every girl like that.Not just me.I slowly drift off to dreamland.Unknowingly I feel so happy.I just can't stop smiling while chatting with him.I just like it.

   The next day,I wake really early although I sleep very late last night.It because I need to go to school to do my volunteering work.Suddenly,my phone beep.'Good morning!' My lip stretch to a smile.I quickly reply his message.I text with him throughout the walk to school.

   I saw him sitting on the stair in front of school.He's listening to music and might be chatting with his friends.I avoid him at first and meet my friends but I think he saw me.

   I start my work with my friends while he start his work by taking photos.Everytime I saw him,I try to avoid him.Although we've seen each other in school,it's kind of awkward after we texted last night.I try to avoid him but then,we saw each other and quickly look away.

   After the volunteering work,I saw him sitting on the stair alone.Then,I text him and he quickly reply it

      "Can't you accompany me?"

 

     "Well,I am."

      "But you're sitting there."

I just smile and let the message unreply.I walk to bus stand and wait for the bus.Soon,I receive a message from him again.'I'm at bus stand.I'm going home.' He seen the message and I wait for him to reply but,the bus arrive.

   As Monday came,I wake early so that I won't be late to school.I sit at my seat and wait for teacher to come.Then,I saw him enter the class and I don't know why but I look away.Something weird happen here.

  Soon,the class started and I just can't stop looking at him.I try to steal a glance sometimes whenever the teacher is writing on the board.Then,he caught me,I was fluttered and quickly look away.He will not think anything,right? Soon,the class ended.

   For the whole week,we did not chat because both of us are busy with studying so,I don't want to bother him.I decide to wait for school holiday and we can continue our chat.Well,that sounds much better than now.


Finally updated.Took me a long time to update.I hope you enjoy and sorry English is not my first language.