Prologue

Falling In Love With Red

Heechul's a single man who is 32years old and doesn't have to do any works because he and his brother Yesung 31years old inherited from their super rich parents who were already passed away since 15years ago.

Yesung became a CEO of some famous companies after his graduation with ECO major.Heechul graduated with Psychology, also a CEO like his brother,  but he goes to his companies so rarely, just only once a month he visit to his companies.  He has the good employees whom can leave the companies' works safely in their hands. He's also a CEO too, but not always. He always stay at home.

Heechul being a single and only uncle in his relatives, the sons of his brother have to stay with him at his apartment while his brother and wife are out of country with businesses. Heechul has a big and luxury mansion, but it's too big for him and his nephews. So he chooses to live in his apartment.

The kids go to the normal school like other kids from normal middle class families. The parents want them to live normaly, and have fun in their lives like other kids. They teach them like that and raise them normally, not as rich people. They never proud of being rich, eeither Heechul. Especially, Heechul _ he lives with a low profile in his life and he has fun with it.

 

The uncle, Heechul's a straightforward person, bossy and on the side of stingy. People say he is weird, but nobody actually know about him so well. His mood is always swing like a swing. But his brother and family know him so well, but sometimes they can't even understand his mood.

 

His nephews,  they're such brats, playful, nosy, stubborn and handful. But their uncle is Heechul, one of a kind. They can't even make a single move without Heechul's permission or notice, but since the kids' re hard to handle, this can only affect in front of people, not at home.

 

The nephews are Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk is a 12years old, Grade-7 student and Kyuhyun is 10, Grade-5 student. Eunhyuk has a real name since he was born, Hyukjae.  But at his one year old birthday, the parents changed his name to Eunhyuk. Just the family, relatives and a few friends know his real name. 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun is a genius, smart kid and so mature for his age. But sometimes he is childish too. Eunhyuk, even though he is an elder,  he is a dummy and childish. But sometimes,  he can make people shocked by his genius plans and ideas which come out from his brain. When Eunhyuk smart like this, even Kyuhyun can't follow. So he can be smart like that sometimes. 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk has a best friend, Donghae and Kyuhyun has a best friend too, Sungmin. Donghae and Sungmin are brothers, Donghae is 12 and Sungmin is 10.

 

 

The elders are from the same class and the youngers are from the same class too. Kangin and Leeteuk are the parents of Donghae and Sungmin, who're also good friends of Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun's parents. They're not rich, just a normal family. 

So when the kids are being like this, how Heechul will take care of them? It's easy for him to handle the kids sometimes, but just sometimes. They are problematickids who are always give a headache and hard time to their uncle. 

 

A/N: I'll write my personality, manners, opinions,  behaviours and thoughts as Heechul's. So it means the character of Heechul in this fanfic is my real character at outside. I hope you guys won't get displeased and disappointed by my plot. And sorry for this boring prologue. I'll update Chapter 1 later. Leave some Feedbacks if you enjoyed reading this prologue and subscribe if you like, I don't force you guys. And  also sorry for my bad English. Thankyu~