002

Summer Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s another day of summer for Sehun, a guy who loves his works so much that he let everything behind. He has never been seen having a vacation or hanging out in the club by his fellow co-workers. The other employee just thought that he’s a workaholic. Well Sehun doesn’t call himself crazy for works, he just thinks that there’s nothing else better to do other than working. While his best bud, Kai told him lots of things to do besides working, he only shrugged it off saying that those activity are useless and giving no advantages for him.

That day, Sehun is working at his house, doing some projects. His house is large enough, I mean- too large for Sehun to live on his own. He has no one to stay with him, both of his parents live in his hometown and his younger brother stays with their parents. His house is located in Seongbuk-dong neighborhood, near his office. He has been working for the company for 5 years and surprisingly, he can afford to buy his huge house on his 4th year. He’s actually came from a wealthy family, so no wonder why he can afford such a house. He moved out from his parents’ house since he got in to the college, and rent a room for him and Kai. He used to work as waiter in a small diner near the college to pay his living tuitions. Even though his parents sent him money every month, he said he needed work to make him an independent guy. Sometimes, Kai takes a visit and stays on weekends. Speaking of him, suddenly Sehun’s phone rings.

“Hello.”

“Eo, Sehun-ah watcha doin bro?”

“Working.”

“Seriously man, don’t you have other things to do except work?”

“No.”

“You’re such a dull, man.”

“…”

“Let me come to your house today, will I disturb you?”

“You’ve always disturbed me on weekends Kai.”

“Blablabla, wait for me do ya. Don’t go anywhere.”

“Where would else I go?”

                Kai hangs up the phone.

“Aish, that brat.”

 

Sehun’s POV

                It wasn’t long after Kai called me and he arrived at my house. My house is quite far from his house, I guess he asked for my permission on his way here. Kai and I are bestfriends since middle school. He is the type of guy who likes to play and dates. He dates couple of girls, but never worked out. Such wasting time. Well he’s that kind of guy, I’m his opposite. I prefer to do works than hanging out in the club as people around my age do. It does nothing good on me, only makes us get drunk and hangover. And I’m not interested in women since I got into college. It’s not that I’m gay, but there are no particular woman whose success in attracting me. Kai tried a couple of time setting me up on a blind date, but I’ve never came. And besides working, there are no activity that makes me interested for doing so. Except running every morning, to maintain my health.

“Yo ma bro, watcha doin’?”

“The same answer every time you ask me what am I doing.”

“Brrz. Wanna go out somewhere?”

“No.”

“Hun, come on. It’s weekend. You don’t have to do works on weekends. That’s why they’re giving us holiday on weekends. So we can rest. You do really need rest Sehun.”

“I’m fine. See? I get rest in the night.”

“Then let’s eat somewhere, I’m hungry.”

“Are you asking for my treat?”

“Sort of. Oh come on, I just found a

Please log in to read the full chapter