001

Summer Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

              One summer day, after hours of long flight two girls had arrived at Incheon Airport, South Korea.  Both flew to their native country, after finishing their studies in the states. When the plane has finally stopped moving and the flight crew said thank you, all the passengers quickly loosen their seatbelts, including the two girls.

              “Ah, finally we’re here,” said the girl with long-wavy dark brown hair to the girl next to her, with face full of joy. The other girl just nodded her head and give her a slight smile. The girl then looked outside the window, cannot hide her excitement. Both stood up and reached for their belongings. Standing in the line properly before heading out the plane, the girl with black straight hair reached for her phone in her jeans pocket.

“Calling your mom?”

“Ah, yes. Aren’t you going to call anyone too, Wendy?”

“I’ll do it later. Gotta bring ourself out first, right?” said Wendy with a small laugh.

             After a short chat, both walked towards the baggage claim and waited for their luggage. “Wendy-ah, my mom told me that she has found an apartment for the two of us to stay in Seoul!” claim the black-straight haired girl. “Ah jeongmal? Send her my gratitude to your mom, Irene unnie!” said Wendy cheerfully. “Anyway, who’s going to pick us up? Or we have to walk by ourself? Do you know our new apartment address, unnie?”

“Suho oppa will pick us up,” said Irene. “Hey, that’s our suitcases, go grab them Wendy!”

 

Wendy’s POV

                I’m so happy right now! After 4 years studying in the states, I finally went home. Oh, how much I missed this country. 12 hours of flight made my back feels a little bit of pain. Thankfully, I didn’t get bored, because my senior in my university, Irene accompany me. Irene unnie is 3 years older than me, we met at our college’s festival, and surprisingly she’s a Korean too! We got along well, since we both interested in the same passion, music but we both took different major. I took music, and she took public communication. She was actually graduated first, but since I have no one here, she said she will stay and take care of me. She’s such a very caring unnie. I’m very grateful to meet her.

                Anyway, Irene unnie and I are going to live together again in Seoul. My parents died when I was 16, so I have no one to take care of me besides my very rude and unfriendly cousin who lives in Busan. Irene unnie and her family live in Seoul, but she said she want to move out and live an independent life. So, she asked me if I want to live with her, and of course I said yes!

                After claiming our luggage and wait for a couple of minutes, Suho oppa, Irene unnie’s twin come to pick us. He’s just 3 minutes older than Irene unnie, but their family has a strict rules of ethics, so Irene unnie has to call him “Oppa”. Suho oppa is a very nice guy too, he even visited us once a year to check on us. Both of them have this angelic look on their faces.

“Ah Oppa! Finally, my back hurts waiting too long.”

“Eoh Wendy, mianhae. The road is so crowded. How are you anyway?” he replied as he helps us moving our luggage to the car trunk. “I’m fine, Irene unnie is fine too. She’s getting a lot prettier as she aged.” I said while laughing.

“YA WENDY! Why did you make me like I’m old?” said Irene unnie look pissed. She’s very cute when she’s pissed, that’s why I like to .

“You are old unnie. Face it, you’re 25 now. It’s halfway to 50!”

“Hey, hey. Come on, stop teasing already. Get in the car.” Said Suho oppa interrupting us.

                We all get in the car and seat in silent, before Irene unnie ask to Suho  oppa. “Oppa, where are we going to live?”

“In Seoul, I thought mom has told you” answered him coldly. Well, sometimes he can be a very cold man.

“Duh, I mean where?”

Please log in to read the full chapter