USDLS-III

Upside Down Love Story.

Taeyeon's pov.

I checked everyroom in this house we paid for, this house consists of  4 rooms. First I checked the room of seohyun and hyoyeon i do this everyday 10 pm to make sure they're safe. I saw seohyun zoning out 

"seohyun." I called her

"N-neh?" she stuttered.

"is their something bothering you?" I asked her.

"N-nothing." She looked away she's the youngest yet the sensitive one that's why i need to take care of her more.

"Anni, Unnie she's been like that this whole evening like she's not her." hyoyoen told me while looking at seohyun.

seohyun was shocked then immendiately looked away at the window.

"seohyun tell me what's wrong?" I sat on her bed.

"I-i-i... don't know what came into me I can't control myself that night like it wasn't me it's just happened in a blink of an eye i didn't mean too unnie i really didn't meant it to happened." she cried that makes me more worried even hyoyeon sat beside me. 

"W-what do you mean seohyun?" hyohyeon asked her nervously.

"I-i..Killed I person."

"WHAT?!?!"me and hyoyeon shouted in chorus.

her body is shaking, she can't really yet control herself.

"I didn't mean to unnie, please believe me please please.." she sobs and hugged me immediately

"Where's the body seohyun." I asked her while tapping her back 

"I wasn't thinking straight..I Throwed her body on the lake but before that I was wearing a gloves while doing it to make sure nothing can point fingers on me.. her blood is just so attracting me and someone's pushing me to do it unnie i didn't mean to..." she cried more in my shoulders.

"good thing your wearing gloves." hyoyeon told her while tapping seohyun back as well.

"seohyun, forget what happened okay i know this is a new world for us and your just adjusting yourself i know your trying hard seohyun just calm down as long as you didn't left any evidences." i comforted her by that time i wasn't thinking straight i just need to calm her down.

hyoyeon just hugged seohyun. "I'll be back okay hyoyeon take care of her i'll just check the others."

hyoyeon just nodded and gave me a weak smile.

"Unnie...." I looked at seohyun "I'm really really sorry.." she cried more at hyoyeon arms.

"it's okay seohyun i understand just calm down we'll fix everything okay?" I gave her a comforting smile and walked away and closed their door.

Next room is yoona and yuri.

I opened their door I saw yuri and yoona zoning out.

"Is she okay?" yoona asked me.

"who i asked her?" I know yoona heard us that's what she's capable of strong hearing sense.

"Don't play dumb unnie i heard your conversation." she glared at me.

I sighed "that's why i didn't want any of you to go out of this house i'm just thinking what will happened next we're all adjusting from this community we're not from here and we're not normal." I told them.

"I know I'm we're sorry." yuri looked at me "so did she tell where's the lake we need to check everything first right?" she added.

"I still did not asked she's panicking ang i need to calm her first." I smiled at them "later 3am we will asked her and go to that lake I know yuri your the one who can do this right with you extreme eye sight vision capability  you can see what's underneath the lake." 

"arraso. just knock okay." she smiled at me.

"Okay." I smiled at them and walked away anf close their room door.

the next room is sooyoung and jessica.

"your bothered of something, unnie." sooyoung told me immediately

"yah, reading of the mind of others is bad." i joked at her 

"we know already." jessica said to me coldly

"we'll fixed this in no time." i smiled at them "3am you know what to do be ready." i smiled at them

"we know." sooyoung said to me.

"just rest for awhile tae, your body us not in a good condition right now." jessica told me while scanning my body. "your left leg isn't it?" she added.

"I'm fine i can handle it." I smiled at her "okay just meet us outside the house.

I walked away then closed their door.

the next room is sunny and tiffany.

"I think it's not a good idea to plan what your planning right now." sunny told me

"I know but we need to do this." i told her.

"Her sons are searching for her." tiffany said out of no where.

"what?" i asked her

"I said the woman who seohyun killed she has 6 sons and they're starting to look for their mom that's why we need to do this fast." she said while looking at me seriously.

"Arraso copied that." I immediately walked out of their room.

 

mom i'm sorry but i didn't do my job quite right but i need to make this things right.