USDLS-II

Upside Down Love Story.

Taeyeon's pov.

I saw yuri and yoona coming inside the by jumping in the window -___________- these rascals

"what do you think your doing yoona and yuri?" I yelled at them the moment i saw them

"uh? jumping what's wrong with that." yuri answered me she's unbelievable.

"I know that wtf! I mean we're have you been the both of you and you didn't asked my permission now your jumping at our windows house like nothing happened." I looked at them in disbelief

"your being melodramatic again tae we just walked outside to smell the fresh air and the doors locked that's why we just jumped into the window." yoona answered me boredly.

"well even tho it's just a walk you should still consult me! and you could just simply knock you know if people saw the both of you jump into the window they will think something suspicious about us." I scolded them for their stupid actions.

"Stop it already we got the point ms.scaredy pants." yuri rolled her eyes on me

"don't you dare roll you eyes on me." I told her this time my anger is ranging me.

"urgh! your putting a big deal on everything we do aish!!" she walked out infront of me.

"YAH KWON YURI!!" but she still walks away.

"will just chill, I know mom incharged you to take care of us and demand what we supposed to do but this is simply to much tae. your like a paranoid lady that taking care of kids and it really annoys me." she glared at me.

"I'm just being careful for all of us, come on nobody can tell what will happened next i'm sorry if i'm being paranoid it's just i promised our mom to take care of you guys and I will never break that promise." this time i walked out infront of her.

mom where ever you are please tell me your fine, that your okay.