Last day

Just One Day

The next day

It was one day before the Choi’s are moving to the states. Jin dressed up up in a simple white v neck, jeans and black converse. He didn’t forget to pick up flowers on his way to Yoona’s house. Luhan knocked on Yoona’s door

“Hey, ready?” He asked.

Yoona wore a sad smile and got her purse from their couch. “Ready.”

“Hey. Come on. For today, forget everything. Just think this is just one of our regular dates. Okay?”

Jin's smile reassures Yoona for the moment. “Okay.” She smiled like the way she only smile for him.

“Well, come on, milady. Time to spend your time on me” Jin said, extending his arms for Yoona.

“Well, thank you, my good sir.” She said as she takes his hands excitedly.

They walked down the streets of Myeong-dong.  “Breakfast?” Jin asked.

“Well, I’m in the mood for tteokbokki.” Yoona smiled innocently, sending puppy eyes to Jin.

“Really? Tteokbokki! How about some chicken porridge.”

“But oppa…I really want some ttkeobokki.” Yoona putted up the cutest puppy eyes with her hands up to her hands potraying cat ears.

“Okay now that’s the irony!! You look like a puppy but with cute cat ears. But fine, let’s have ttkeobokki…for later, okay?” He said patting the head of Yoona.

They went inside the restaurant of their choice and had breakfast. While having breakfast, they talked about random things, forgetting about tomorrow and not caring about the world itself.

“So what’s our plan after?” She asked as she sip the last of her soup.

“Well, I’m going to take you to the mall until lunch then after that we can go an arcade, maybe watch some movies, do some eating again. And the last, we’ll that’s a secret.”

“Well let’s get going. I’m really excited!!” She said, standing up and ready to leave.

“Wait, excited for me or the shopping” He asked looking at her with playful eyes as he paid the bills.

“Uh…both… Whatever come on, slow poke!! Stand up” She said, pulling Jin outside. “Time for shopping.”

Yoona went inside the first shop on the opposite street while Jin was following behind her. Instantly, Yoona began picking up some clothes and Jin on the other side picked the best seat in front of the changing room. Later on, Yoona went inside the changing room with all her clothes, trying on them and modeling for Jin.

Her first look:

“What do you think?” She asked.

Jin gave up two thumbs up and an awkward smile.”

 

Her second look:

Jin?”

Jin looked up from his phone and gave her a nod with a innocent smile.

It goes on and on.

Her last look:

“This is the last look. Do you think it’s pretty?”

“Everything looks pretty in you.” He smirked, winking at Yoona.

“Tease.” She said, playfully.

“Well choose anything. I’ll pay. I’m gonna spoil you. Just don’t tell your parents.” He said pulling out his card.

“Really!! Yay!!” Yoona started to jump and dancing.

“Your girlfriend is really cute, sir” The woman who is assiting them said.

“I know. And I love her.” He said smiling to himself like a fool.

After paying her clothes, they entered some boutiques and shops along the way to their destination. Time quickly passed and it was already time for lunch.

“Hey, Uhm did you buy a formal gown?”  Jin asked as he looked through the menu.

“Why do you ask?” She asked, confused. “But I think I did.”

“Good. Just save it for tonight okay?” He said as he signaled the ahjumma and ordered ox bone soup along with some kimchi and grilled meat.

“Okay.” She said. They ate lunch until they were full. After Jin assured that Yoona’s shopping is delivered to her house, they took a walk and arrived at the arcade. They spent every minute together, playing, laughing and singing. Afterward, Yoona got tired of laying and Jin got tickets for a movie.

After one and a half hour of watching, they again took a walk and rested in the park.

“Wait here. Okay?” Jin assured Yoona.

While waiting for Jin, Yoona got to think about what if she stays, what if it was just false alarms. Thinking about the time they spent with each other and how just one day to feel it again. It brought tears to her eyes that she didn’t notice Jin coming back.

Seeing Yoona  in tears, Jin hurriedly walk to her and wiped her tears away. “Hey. What happened? Who did this? Don’t cry, please… Look I brought tteokbokki!!” He said holding up a vlack plastic back.

“I just- I’m sorry. I don’t deserve any of this. I’m leaving you with nothing.I’m sorry.” Yoona quickly hugged Jin, tightly.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’m alright. I’m gonna be alright. I wiil be. Okay?” He said, patting her head. “No more crying for today, please. I want you to be happy.”

“Okay.” She said.

“Here. You said you want to eat some right?” He gave the plastic bag to Yoona. “By the way, why tteokbokki?”

“Because I have a feeling…deep in my stomach…that I will miss this food.” She said as she takes a bite and smiles back at Jin.

They stayed and waited for the sun to set. “Hey I need you to go back home. Get ready for tonight, okay? We’re eating outside tonight!” He said.

“Where are we going to eat?” She said, still resting on Jin's shoulders.

“It’s a secret now go!!” He exclaimed. Jin picked a taxi for Yoona to get home. As soon she arrived, she instantly took a bath and applied simple make up.

Her dress:

        

Her shoes:

 

At exactly 7, there was a knocked on the door. Yoona and her parents opened it and saw Jin wearing a white tux with a black limousine waiting behind him.

“Ready?” He said, quite nervous.

Yoona took his arms and stayed beside him, hiding the fact that she was excited.

“Take care of her, Jin. Make her happy for one last time.” Mr. Choi said as he pulled closer Mrs. Choi and gave an assuring smile to Jin.

“I will, Mr.Choi.”

Jin carefully assisted Yoona to the black limousine being a gentleman himself. He puts a blindfold on Yoona and signaled the driver to drive.

Yoona’s heart began beating fast. After minutes of pitch black vision, the car came in to a stop. Jin again assisted Yoona out of the car, positioning her towards a great view. Checking it again and agreed to what the surprise be, he slowly took the blindfold from Yoona, not messing up her hair. Yoona felt the blindfold being taken away from her eyes. As she opened her eyes, a beautiful, white and grand ship resting in a blue, reflecting the sky, sea came to view.

“It’s beautiful, Jin. So this is were we’re going to eat?” She asked looking up to Jin. Jin nodded and took Yoona’s hand to his and pulled him inside.

“Reservations for Jin, please.” Jin said to the chauffer. After checking his list, the man guided Jin and Yoona to a table of two with a majestic view of the sea. Jin pulled the seat for Yoona. After that, he sat and wine was served.

Jin, it’s beautiful. Thank you.” She exclaimed.

“Well, I want you to see the city in a different view and I know how you love the sea and everything. “ Jin said, fidgeting. Seeing him all nervous for her made Yoona fall in love in him all over again.

“I really like it. Thank you, Jin.” She said, extending her hand to his. “I wiil miss this. All of this especially you.”

“I will always miss you too.” Jin replied. Their fancy dinner was served along with appetizers and desserts. The night was young for them and it was alright. Everything was alright. The moon glazed the sea overlooking the vast bright colors of the city buildings. And everything was okay. They looked at each other’s eyes, picturing and remembering this moment forever and everything is okay. She felt loved and he’s in love. And everything was perfect.

After the dinner, they were free to roam around the ship. Yoona rested on the rail looking far towards the calm sea while Jin gently gave her a back hug, never letting go.

“So what happens after this?” She asked, as she tightens the hug.

“Whatever happens tomorrow.” He replied.

“What about you?”

“Me? I’ll keep loving you. That’s what I’ll be doing. You?” He said.

“Crying, maybe? Missing you, surely.” She said.

Together, they looked over the sea quietly. Never letting any moments pass.

“I’ll be leaving tomorrow, Jin and I don’t know anymore.” She hugged Jin, letting her tears burst.

“And I’ll be waiting for you to comeback. I know it’s hard. But you will be fine.” Jin replied, hugging her tightly.

“I’m scared, Jin. Really.”

“And I’m scared too but I won’t. Cause I need to be strong for you.” Yoona looked up to Jin. “ I know you’re scared but what can we do? We’re humans, we’re supposed to be scared when facing problems. But, Yoona, I love you and nothing’s going to change that! I will and I can go through all this pain for you. You gave me one day to love you again and I am grateful. But don’t think that after this day, I won’t love you because I can’t. You left a mark on my heart and it can’t be erased that easily. Yoona, you’re the girl I loved, love and will continue to love. So don’t be afraid, don’t be scared because I belong to you. I am yours. Just call me and I’ll be there. Do anything with me: love me, hurt me, leave me…I don’t care because I, Kim Seok Jin, is in love with you. Don’t forget that.”

Instantly, Yoona flew into his arms and was met by his warmth. She felt safe and secured. And she knew he was hers…all to hers. And he is ready to be hurt by her. And she knew she fell in love with him again.

It was already midnight when Yoona and Jin decided to went home. Yoona asked to stay at Jin's house for tonight.

As they arrived, they both got ready for bed. They lay beside each other, hugging but neither of them close their eyes because they know that it was all the time left.

“Go to sleep, Yoona.” Jin said, hugging her waist.

“I love you, Jin.” She said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

“I love you, too.” He replied, snuggling towards her.

Morning came into Jin's apartment. The blinds was open and the light was bright. Jin felt the other side of the bed, checking if she was still there, sleeping next to him. Looking over, it was empty. Looking around, for her clothes or anything that is hers but none. He fell in bed again not wanting to stand up. He then noticed a paper under a mug of coffee on his side cabinet.

He opened it as he drank the coffee. Emotions began to run on him, remembering yesterday. He bursted out in tears as he hug the letter, cherishing it as if it has Yoona herself. It made his heart run it made his stomach churn, it made him feel her love, and it made him feel hers.

I’ll miss you. Thank you for yesterday.

.I’ll cherish it. I love you, Kim Seok Jin!."

And don’t forget YOU’RE MINE

Will and always love, Choi Yoona



So yea~ It is finish

Please, this are not mine...the pictures...

Credits to the real owner of the pics (You did a good job !!)

Please comment!!