trouble

our love story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(baekhyun's POV) "dad!" baekji call me, "wae?" she pointed a marshmallow "yeah? what's about that marshmallow??" she smiled "i want it! can you take it for me dad? because i can't reach it..." i smiled baekji is so cute~ looks like eunji very much, beautiful like her mother, cute like her dad~ hohoho~ hihihi~ hahaha~ hehehe~ lol i'm crazy i take her some marshmallow and give a chocolate on top the marshmallow and give it to her, and she is very happe and run to her mother and leave me alone here... poor me... "ya! why did you give baekji so much chocolate?" eunji come to me and scold me "she wants it! just give her, and she seldom to eat it too... so it's okay!" she glared at me  "i think you always give her this kind of food.." *gulp* i'm busted "hahaha... really? how did you know?" i smiled "of course i know... do you think i don't know about it all" she smiled back "hahaha... yeha... i think baekji tell you.." she nodded "yeah.. so that's why don't give her many sweet okay.." she hitted me "okay.. okay.." i pouted although she didn't hit me very hard but i just wanted to act hurt~~ "don't pretend it's hurt when it's not!" she glared at me "excuse me..." someone say behind us "oh... okay okay.. sorry for blocking your way..." i go to eunji way so i didn't block her way "oh no its okya..." se touch my hand but i quickly pull my hand  "Oh.. sorry because suddenly i touch your hand, i mean i want us to know each other... my name is kim taeyeon.. what is your name?" She give me her name, ouw.. so this girl want to know my name only... I take her hand "my name is byun baekhyun..." she smiled "ouw... nice to meet you.." i nodded "nice to meet you too..." then i quickly pull my hand because i'm afraid that eunji will jealous "Oh yeah.. this is my wife eunji..." i pointed to eunji and she smiled "hi.. my name is eunji... nice to meet you..." suddenly her smile disappear "oe.. nice to meet you..." she say with her blank face When eunji wanted to shake hand with her , taeyeon ignore her and say "hey.. i need to go there... bye.. see you later..." then go away "what's wrong with that girl?!" Eunji angry "So rude!! How dare she do that for me?! Now i think she is a b*icth who will take you from me!!"  Eunji glared at her way "haha, it's okay because i will not fall for her... and i will always be with you..." she smiled "just promise me that you will believe me no matter what .. because i will always beside you.. if she try to steal me, just hold my hand tightly and don't ever let go of my hand..." i smiled to her, she nodded "um.. i promise!" "Pinky promise..." i give her my pinky finger and she take it "copy..." shake our hand "paste!" And put our temple on our head , we laughed and go too baekji place because she is alone there "Where's jisoo?" I search for jisoo "oh.. luhan carry him... i think he really love him..." she shrugged "aa... i see..." i nodded my head "Baekji!! How was the marshmallow??" I asked her as soon as i reach at her place "delicious!!" She give me her thumb and smile with full of chocolate "Aigoo... look at your mouth full of chocolate..." eunji shook her head, baekji grinned "but it's delicious!! Try it! Aa~" eunji open and eat it "How is it?" Eunji smiled "oe! It's delicious!!" Baekji grinned "i know right!!" Eunji only can smile with her attitude , i chuckled "Hey! I'm going to take a drink okay!!" They nodded, soon i go take a drink suddenly i bump into someone "heyy! We meet again!" The girl talked to me , wait who is it again... what is her name again... "Wait what is your name again?" I smile politely to her "oh my gosh! How can you forget my name! It's kim taeyeon! Please memorize my name okay..." she hit my hand but not too strong "Okay.. okay..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter