for what?!

our love story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Naeun's POV)
After i heard that taemin had an accident i rush to the room that kai just mentioned, i run as fast as i could , so i can reach at the room quickly After i reach at the room, i open the door and i see taemin was laying on the bed, and closed eyes Sudenly i feel my eyes are watering and i can't see anything very clear because of the tear "taemin a!" I approach him He looks very hurt, and there is a big injury on his body, poor taemin, it must be very hurt. "Why did you got an accident when i want to say something important?!" I shake his body He still didn't wake up, "please don't die taemin! Please!" I hold his hand tightly , and cry , it almost can be a river "He won't die!" The nurse who is in the room from the beginning said, and i realised she keep smiling when i keep talking something so dramatic and stupid "Why?" I stare at the nurse "he is sleeping right now! And he only got a small accident!" "Small?! But he got a big injury! And it looked very hurt!" I shouted but not too loud because i know this nurse will angry if i shouted too loud, but the nurse only giggled "Why are you giggle? Btw, what kind of accident is it?" I wipe my tear and the nurse only smile "Sure you want to know?" I nodded "of course i want to know! He is my boyfriend! So i should care about him!" "But i think you should clean up your nose! Much snot on your nose!" The nurse give me a tissue, i take it and clean up my nose "Okay... take a deep breath! And don't put too much emotion okay.." i nodded at take a deep breath "So.. he was hit by a bike, and he fall, and the most sad is, his junior is hitted too" naeun widden her eyes "So? Only that? Nothing much?!" The nurse nodded "yeah, that's why he won't die and it's not a big accident by the way!" "Aish! For what i cry this much when the accident only like that?!" The nurse chuckled "Oh! Naeun a! How is taemin?"  Kai approach me and the other stand behind him except eunji because eunji can't move for a while "Um... why is it so noisy?" Taemin wake up and rub his head "oh? Naeun a... how are you? And guys.. what are you all doing here?" I glared at him "You stupid boyfriend how can you make me so worried! I thought you got a big accident! I thought you are hitted by car! You stupid!" I hit his his arm "Ya... don't hit me ,it's hurt... and i'm okay! So you don't have to worry that much.." he smile to me How dare he smile like that when he make me this worry , i almost planned to commit suicide because of you! I thought you're die! You stupid! I go away and take the rubbish bin and throw all the rubbish on his body, the rubbish only a tissue, yeah, that's mine, that tissue i use to wipe my runny nose "Euw.. what is this?!" Taemin shouted , i glared at him "do you want to know? That's my tissue that i use to wipe my runny nose because of you!" "Okay... okay... i'll take it... and i will put it on my table, and collect it! And i will not throw it! It's a gift right?" Taemin smile "Taem... why are you so stupid?" I say with my disgusted face , suddenly taemin face become sad "Stupid" "Stupid" "Stupid" "stupid" "stupid" << echo *say it twelve time* , it's exo said it, the first time who said it is chanyeol, then baekhyun, then kai, and the others "Yah! Stop with that echo! And i'm not that stupid!" Taemin pouted "don't pout, ugly!" I said Then they start the echo again "ugly" "ugly" "ugly" "ugly" "ugly" lol poor taemin "yah! Are you all a choir?!" Taemin shouted "Yes!" Exo said it together, and i evil laughed "and hey! What are you all doing here?" Exo started to whisper to each other "Woah.. he want to kick us out of his room..." sehun wishper to chanyeol "yeah! We already kind enough to visit him but he want to kick us out.." chanyeol wishper to sehun again "Let's get out of here..." when all of us want to out of the room taemin stop us "ya! Where are you all going to?" "Out of this room.. you'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter