II.

One of a Kind

"You aren't serious, Kibum?" Minho growled. "It's unnie for you, Minha~" the latter sang and grinned at the groan that the taller boy let out. "Okay Taemin! I maybe your best friend, but why the hell did you drag me into this? I am manly!" Minho pout and Kibum grabbed and squished his cheeks. "Veeeerrrryyy manly~" the younger rolled his eyes. 

"Minha unnie? Key unnie?" Taemin knocked on the door of his bestfriends' dorm room. "It's unlock, Taemi~ Come in" Kibum or Key yelled from inside. Taemin or Taemi slowly walked in, closing and locking the door behind him. "Unnie, where are you?" he yelled into the dark. "Toilet!" Kibum replied. "Save me-" "Stay nicely!" Wow... Choas. Taemi thought as he walked to the toilet. 

Minha was trapped between the corner of the toilet with Key hovering over him with an eyeliner. "It's necessary for girls!" Kibum demanded. "It destroys my eyes!" Minho or Minha yelled wildly. "Just stay nicely, Minha unnie. Or Key umma will chase you around the world" Taemi rolled her eyes and helped Minha stand. Key just huffed as 'she' crossed her arms. "We are already here. What will the others say when you go out their looking like a man, also roaming in the girl's dominatory? You'll be totally called a ert!" Key said and Taemi sighed. 

"Key's right, Minha unnie," she apologized. "It wouldn't have to happen in the very first place if a certain person didn't have to drag me here." Minha said meanly and Taemi looked down sadly. "I'm sorry hyung." she said and Key elbowed Minha who finally glanced at Taemi and panicked. "Omo! I didn't mean that, Taemin-ah!" she said and Taemi smiled. Key giggled in the background. 

After Key finished beautifying Minha and Taemi, the three girls sat down on the bed. "How is Jongin?" Key asked. "He's fit and fine" Taemi replied, playing with his pink dyed hair. "I don't like this friend of yours, Taemi." Minha said. Taemi frowned. "Jongin changed abit." she said. 

The three 'girls' were taken by surprise when their door bell rang. They looked at each other and Key opened the door. Behind the door stood a young girl with black hair and few purple streaks. "Hey~" she smiled. "I am your neighbour, Huang Zitao" the girl smiled cutely and Key grinned. "Omo! You are so cute, Zitao-ah~" she said and Tao blushed. "Thank you. My roommate, Yixin jie asked me to deliver you some cookies." Zitao handed them a tray full of cookies. "Ahhh~~ Gomawo~!" Key sang and invited the other girl in but she rejected. "I have classes in a while, sorry Jie!" Key just smiled. "Okay, Taozi ah~" she waved and left. 

After an hour or so later, another set of knockes broke out the three 'girls' out of there chatterings. Taemi answered the door and saw Kai. "Oh, Kai!" she smiled. "That is oppa for you" Kai grinned and Taemi pouted. "Okay. So why are you here, oppa?" Kai grinned like a cat that ate canary. "I'm here to take you back. It's already late and all the students are supposed to be inside by eleven. It's already ten thirty now." Kai said. "Aww~ Unnie deul! I have to go, mianhae~!" 

Kai and Taemi walked in silence in the darkness. The male dorm and female dorms were a little bit far away from each other and Taemi was already feeling cold. She's extremely weak to the cold and damn! She forgot her jacket at Key unnie's room. 

"Are you cold?" Kai suddenly asked and Taemi looked at him, surprised. "How do you know?" she asked. "When you were little, you would always join your hands together and you have red cheeks." Kai explained. Taemi blushed because she never thought Kai noticed anything about her. "Here you go" she was broken out of her trance when he spoke. Taemi looked at Kai handing her his jacket. "But you'll be cold!" she protested. It really was true, Kai wasn't wearing anything but a black wife beater inside the hoodie. "I'll be fine, take it, Taemi." Unwillingly Taemi took the hoodie and wrapped it around her body, warmth immediately returning to her. 

Unknown to the 'couple', a boy watched them from afar. He grinned to himself. "Should I tell Nichkhun or not? Maybe Onew? I could try to make a deal with that guy... But right now, Jonghyun is the perfect person." he smirked and took his hand phone. "What is it, Taecyeon?" an annoyed voice asked. "Hey, Jonghyun. I have news for you." Jonghyun sighed. "You know I'm busy." "It's about Kai... and the new transfer student..." a moment of silence passed by before Jonghyun spoke. "I am in. I'll destroy him no matter what." his voice was hard and almost could cut steel. Taecyeon smirked as he put down the phone. "We'll see who wins, Kim Jongin... or Kim Jonghyun." 

A/N: Mianhaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, for the short chapter after a long time. TT^TT