Two ;

Goodbye Letters

  -----

optional; KCM - Love you to death (jook do lok, saranghae. 죽도록 사랑해.)

-----

Wooyoung stared at his little sister, the way her chest moved up and down as he put his hands in his pockets and examined her.

The way their parents abandoned them when they were young, when they 'accidently' lost them at a market, when they told them, they hated them.

Wooyoung got rid of those thoughts as he stared at his sister, the way she went into hardship just living by herself when he, her brother worked for them.

She even had three jobs at the age of 15, just because they needed the money; that's when Doojoon, age of 18 came in and helped them.

Doojoon, their parent's friend's son; the one that helped them with the hardships, and the one who fell in love with his little sister.

"______ Jang, wake up." He said in a soft voice, like a lullaby he would sing her every night when the rain was hitting the window, or when the lightning struck and scared her.

"______, wake up, please." He pleaed this time around as he saw her not moving, but only breathing as he walked up to her and put her bangs out of the way of her eyes.

"Wake up, we miss you." He finally said as he felt his eyes water as he sat down on the chair next to her bed as he held onto her hands and slowly smiled.

"Ya, why aren't you waking up, are you teasing us? You were quite a joker, right?" He asked as he touched the side of her face.

"You're 18, you're still strong." He said as she flinched, well that's what he wanted to think.

Before saying anything more, he looked at the window to see the day, clear and happy, as the room was gloomy, and sad.

Closing his eyes, he thought about the great times he had with his sister, his loving sister.

"Wooyoung oppa, I hate you!" He heard her voice as it trembled against his lips.

"I hate you! Why can't you let me go out with Doojoon, just because he's your age, doesn't mean he's bad!" She yelled at him as Woooung gritted his teeth.

The way he was so stern about her little sister, going out with a boy, her parent's knew, someone he hated so much.

"I'm sorry about that before, _____." He muttered when he heard the beeping sound stop as he looked up at it to see the beeping color, and the sound halting.

His eyes widened as he stared at it as he began running out the door like a maniac as he found a nurse standing there.

"Nurse, nurse. Please find Dr. Oh, my sister's life maching stopped working!" Wooyoung yelled when the nurse ran towards the doctor as fast as she could as Wooyoung ran back in the room.

He saw his siter still sleeping there, without her chest going up or down.

He put his ear against her heart, as it stopped beating as Wooyoung began to panic.

"What happened, what about her life machine stop working?" Dr. Oh came in as with a lot of nurses behind him as he shook his head.

"I--, don't know. Please, just fix it, please." He begged as Dr. Oh walked towards his siter, as the nurses were struggling to get it fixed.

The doctor checked the heartbeat as he didn't hear anything.

"Where's her heartbeat, where is it?" He yelled as he shouted at the nurses who wee still struggling.

Wooyoung bit his lips as he didn't know what to do, he had no one to call, because his parents were there, but mostly--, he hesitated if he should call Doojoon.

He didn't want to call Doojoon because he might get worried when a minute ago, he told him to go home and rest, and there was nothing to worry about.

Instead, there were things to worry about, his siter was dying, and he needed Doojoon.

He got out his phone and dialed the numbers as he waited for a reply.

"Hello?" His faint whispers on the other line asked as Wooyoung screamed.

"Doojoon, _______'s life maching had stopped working!" He yelled as he head Doojoon hang up on the other line.

"Doctor, is she going to be okay?" He asked as the doctor ran towards the nurse who got him a special equitment.

"Stand back, Wooyoung." He said as Wooyoung stood back to see his sister dying right in front of her eyes.

"Help her, please!" Wooyoung yelled as he looked at the doctor as he tried his hardest to to keep her alive, as a minute felt like forever.

"It won't work, doctor!" The nurse yelled as Wooyoung pushed the doctor away and hit _____'s chest with the eletrical equipmenet.

"You can't die, not like this." He said gritting his teeth as he struggled harder as the doctor stopped him.

"It won't work." He said as Wooyoung pushed his doctor away andkept hitting her chest as her body lifted up and down as he started sweating.

"Stop! It's not use!" The doctor yelled in his face as Wooyoung faced him.

"Doctors don't let their patients die like this, not like this." Wooyoung said as he kept hitting her, as her body flew up and went back down.

After many minutes, the hospital door flew opened to see Doojoon standing there.

"Wooyoung--." Doojoon said as Wooyoung stared at him as he was leaning on the wall.

Wooyoung looked away afterwards as Doojoon looked over to the bed, to see his girlfriend, his love, his everything, under white covers.

-----