To The Dense You(2)

I ❤ U

It's been a week since the last day they spoke to each other. Hae-Ra tried to approach him few times, but Kyungsoo would always avoided or ignored her. And she doesn't even know what was her fault. So, in the end she decided to give up and just keep up with the flow. 

**

Kai approaches his best friend who is sitting at one edge of the dancing club room. It is his habit to find Kai whenever he has problems to discuss. Kai sits beside him, still panting after a few hours of dance practice. He took a towel from his bag and wipes his face that was drenched with sweat. 

"So what's up?" Kai asked casually.

Kyungsoo bowed his head, sighing.

"Hae-Ra?" Kai looks at him with care.

Kyungsoo just nods his head, "Em.."

"What now?" Kai turned his head back to the front, waiting Kyungsoo to speak out.

Kyungsoo took a moment of silence before he stated, "Second confession, and still nothing." 

Kai smiled. This friend of his really seems to be persistent. 

Kyungsoo continued, "She didn't say no, even far from yes. She took it as a joke, but I definitely was not joking. God, how can she be so dense?"

Kai chuckled. He taps Kyungsoo's shoulder to calm him down. This guy seriously is frustrated.

 

"Chill, man! Don't let it bother you too much. Look, you have all the important points there; she's still single and available, both of you are neighbours, and the best thing is, you were her childhood friend and are her best friend. I can't see any minus point for you to wail like this," Kai explained. 

"I have one. Minus point," Kyungsoo said and turned his head towards Kai.

"She likes you," he exclaimed.

Kai bursted out laughing. His laugh gained attention from the rest of the people that are practicing their dances. Kyungsoo stares sharply at him. Kai realized that, so he slowly shutting it up.

"What are you talking about? Like seriously?" Kai said while holding his laugh.

"She likes you. I could see the way she looked at you whenever you're dancing.. and that broke my heart, as for you to know," Kyungsoo replied with intonation that sounded sulky to Kai's hearing.

Kai was going to burst out again when he remembered that they're still in the practice room. He stated, " And as for you to know, I've asked her about that matter"

Kyungsoo widens up his eyes in disbelieve. He gives a look asking Kai to continue.

Kai understood and says, "Well, rumours been spreading lately, and actually I DID liked her before, sorry for that. She's that cute, what can I do?" He gives a wink to Kyungsoo who looked as if he's going to eat him up anytime soon and continues, "So, I confronted her. I asked her whether she really did liked me. But, unfortunately, she claimed it as a no and said that she was just adoring my y dancing skills. I admit, that I was kind of broken hearted after that, but strangely it's just for a very short period of time. So, what say you?" 

"I'm so gonna punch you" Kyungsoo said.

Kai grins innocently to him. "You wouldn't dare to punch me since I'm the only one who will listen patiently to your moan about love. Hehe! So here, I'm saying that you still stand any chance on her. If you love her that much, go for it and don't give up, just yet," he advised Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo gives out a sigh, "But, she's so dense and clueless to the point that sometimes I really wanted to knock my head on the wall! Argh!"

"Be more aggressive. If she's the passive one, then you need to be on the active side. Cut the talk and start moving," Kai said it calmly but in an encouraging way.

Be more aggressive. Kyungsoo feels a sudden motivation within himself. Yeah, he must be more aggressive in his way. He's been such a gentleman before, so now it's time to become the wolf. Awoo~