KhunFany

No Rock Unturned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOLDEN_NUGGET

After doing researchXD, I have found that they have broken up and the reason that they are said to have broken up. My opinion is based off that article, before I begin to explain. I feel as though the reason for them breaking up seems really legit. If they were working hard on their comebacks they really wouldn't have time for eachother very much, and them calling it off is a smart thing to do. Before you "die hard KhunFany" fans XD attack me, let me explain this. If they were still together without spending time with each other and talking, would that really still be a relationship? They both were said to have grown apart due to not having time for communication, and come on people, they broke up on good terms. So why wouldn't they be friends still? You know that they may have broken up, but if they were still friends what if in the future they decide to get back together? To those die hard Khunfany fans, keep believing what you want. You can still think what you wanna so, why not? I feel like this is the whole Baekhyun and Taeyeon thing all over, and to be honest, there still are fanfics about Baekyeol and Baekhyun with other females and males. I wouldn't sweat it.

This was my opinion, a long one but hey I always like to speak my mindXD

 

Smiggletastic

I saw this news a few days ago actually! :3 Looking at the article though, it says that they have broken up due to the schedules and that they were too busy to get together along with their own personal reasons. (OoO) I, in all honestly, am a person who ships Victoria and Nich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter