X CHEATSHEET X RULES X LINKS X

3O% // 삼십 퍼센트 — trainee survival — apply open.

 

 
30 %
CHEATSHEET X RULES X LINKS X
cheat sheet
 
Okay, this is going to be lengthy. I apologize in advance.

Birth range is between 1991 and 1998.

Ethnicity has to be at least half-Asian. If you plan on having an 'Half-American' character, please specify whether she's half black, half caucasian, native American, etc.

Don't go overboard with the languages, the majority of Kpop idols only speaks one or two of them. If your character has never set a foot out of Korea, it would be highly unrealistic for her to speak fluent English.


Face claims can be idols and ulzzangs. Unless you are deliberately going to create a gangnam unnie, please don't chose a too unnatural looking face claim.
 
Don't make your character a mary sue. Don't make her too perfect and avoid making her too generic, either.

Don't create sob stories. It's okay if your character went through a few hardships but don't make her entire background a pity-party and don't write something triggering. This is not an M-rated story and I don't have the intention to change that.

Friends preferably idols (ideally rookies and nugus), though OCs are also okay. Idol siblings are allowed. Password is a link to your characters' first performance. Others isn't mandatory but can be rivals, mentors or the nice old lady who lives across the street.

Don't go crazy with your predebut experience. It doesn't make sense for your OC to be a songwriter at SM or YG Entertainment. And if you have acted before (whether in dramas, movies or MVs), you need to have been under the contract of an agency. Shim Entertainment was established in 2009, so you could have been a trainee for a maximum of six years, the minimum is one month.

If you or your character or love interest is a minor by Korean standards (1997/1998-liner) the shouldn't be more than one year. For all characters born 1994 to 1996 the can be up to three years, everybody older than that can have any they want. I accept male as well as female love interests. Love interests are completely optional and I accept idols, OCs and other celebrities like actors, models and rappers.

Use 'ctrl&shift' for a new paragraph.

Brownie Points:
- Most Non-Korean characters are usually either Chinese, Korean-Caucasian or Japanese so I'd be happy to see a non-Korean character with a different ethnicity.
- Having idol friends from different groups that are also friends with each other in real life - for example, you are part of Chocoball, or the Mino-P.O friendship or went to the same dance academy as Seungri and Hara and befriend the two of them there, etc.
- If your character has a love interest from a very unknown idol group
.
rules
 

Rule #1 - Subscribe to the story.

Rule #2 - This fanfic has a few interactive segments - sometimes I'll announce at the end of an episode the next challenge and ask the creators of the chosen characters to give me their entry for it. It's usually a performance so you just have to comment or pm me with a link to a video of an  idol dancing, singing or rapping. Ocassionally I'll make a different kind of challenge where I ask you for outfits or pictorials. You have 7 - 10 days to send me the link.

Rule #3 - Every episode there will be eliminations so please don't be upset and don't bash anyone if I kick your character out.

Rule #4 - Never use Ailee as your performance twin (I love her but she's so overused as singing twin, every idol apply fic that requires a singing twin has at least two applicants that chose her).

Note - The story will have a total amount of circa ~10 episodes. One episode is likely two, some perhaps three chapters long. I'll try to not drag everything out and write a chapter every two weeks (though I can't promise that) so that I would finish this fic in the span of seven to eight months.


 

100 X 100