Contents

Soshibang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTENTS

1 - Contents

2 - Break His Heart (Yulyang)

One night stand? Nah. He didn't do that anymore. He was worse. He wined and dined them. He pretended to care about them when he really didn't. He made them fall in love with him, bed them, and then disappear. That was his sick game. Date them, bed them, and then find a new girl. Why? Because his friends dared him to. All for some money. 

But what happens when a group of girls that suffered at his hands band together to return the favour? They want to break his heart. What happens if he gets tired of these games and wants no more part in it? What happens when she falls in love with him when she's supposed to break his heart?

*

"Dong Youngbae doesn't date," Tiffany clarified. 

Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon shared confused looks, wondering what they were getting at. "I don't understand. I was seeing him for about three months," Taeyeon said.

"You know how there are those guys that prey on girls at clubs? They buy them drinks all night in the hopes of a one night stand?" Tiffany asked, receiving nods of affirmation from the others. "Well this guy is on a whole nother level. He's the scum of the earth," she said, a look of disgust on her face. 

"He makes girls fall in love with him, bangs them, and then throws them away. He's the bottom of the barrel," Jessica said, equally disgusted. 

3 - Wedding Dress (Yulyang)

Being selfless means putting someone else's interests before your own. Youngbae knew all about that. He had been doing it all his life. Whether it was to cover for Jiyong when he did something wrong or to cover for Seungri. But there was always one person that he would drop all his plans for when she needed him. 

But what happens when he decides to be selfish for once? To put his own interests ahead of others? To save himself from even more heartache?

*

"What the hell do you want me to say?!" Youngbae finally lost it. "Huh? That I'm scared? That I don't want to see her getting married to someone that's not me? Is that what you want to hear? Well, it's true, okay?! I am scared! I am a coward! I'm all those things and more," he yelled, noticing the way Jiyong began to deflate at his words.

"You know, you once told me that I was too selfless. That I always put other people's best interests ahead of my own, and I never believed you. You said I needed to be more selfish. Well, you were right. It's time I started looking out for myself. It's time I started being selfish for a change," he said, his voice lowering to only abvove a whisper. 

4 - Kwon Joohyun (Gtae)

Abandoned by his girlfriend and left to raise his daugther alone, Jiyong goes through the struggles of life as a single father without a stable job, hoping someone would buy his self-written songs. Realising what he had to do, he gave up his love of music to find a paying job to properly raise his daughter, the only joy in his life. 

What happens after five years when her mother wants her back? What happens when she threatens to take this issue to court? What happens when Jiyong loses the most precious thing in his life, the only reason he has to live?

*

"Do you have anything to say in your favour?" another official asked. He was silent for a few moments, just staring down at the ground. "Jiyong-shi?" they asked again to get his attention. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter