Loving you

Loving You

A few days after meeting Byun Baekhyun and I was still completely unable to stop thinking about him. His faced was scorched into my eyelids, every time I closed my eyes all I could see was his face. His beautiful, perfect face. Those feline eyes staring into my soul, making my heart beat at an abnormal pace. Even tracking down demons didn't help take him off my mind. 

Slicing my blade straight through the middle of a Kuri demon I tried to concentrate on the battle at hand, but my mind seemed to keep ending up somewhere else. I kept thinking back to small delicate hands and pretty smiles, distracting me from the next demon. That's when I suddenly felt an unbearable pain in my left side, turning to see that one of the Kuri demons had sunk it's fangs into my abdomen. I winced in pain, swinging my blade over to slice it in half. Once the thing was dead I detached the fangs from my body, watching my own blood seep from the two wounds. I began to hobble back to the institute, already feeling the venom taking it's toll. I prayed that no more of the spider-like demons would come along while I was so weak. I didn't make it far before I out.

***

When I awoke some time later I expected to find myself in the same place, or possibly at the institute. What I did not expect was to find myself on an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. I blinked in confusion, sitting up. I glanced around the, apparently very, colourful room. The walls were a light purple colour and the curtains were bright pink, the was an orange dressing table covered in lots of different make up and hair products and a large mirror draped with fairy lights. I was then certain that I had never been in that room before. I pulled the sheets off of my body, noticing that they were a shimmery, gold silk, only to notice that I was half . My shirt appeared to be missing, but my wound from the Kuri demon was all patched up. Again, I was entirely confused, so confused that I didn't hear the door open and someone step inside the room.
"Good to see you're awake." A very familiar, beautiful voice caused my head to snap up in the direction of the door. Baekhyun. 
"Y...you...what...how-"
"Calm down Chanyeol," he smirked at me, damn that smirk, and walked over to the bed. "I found you passed out on the street. You're lucky it was me that found you and not some mundane, I knew how to help you. If it had of been a mundane then you would have been taken to a hospital and you'd probably be dead by now." Baekhyun explained and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Oh, th..thank you." I stuttered, looking down at my hands in my lap, scared that if I looked at the warlock's face I would only further embarrass myself. I heard a quiet chuckle come from the smaller man, then I felt his hand on my chin. He lifted my head up so I was facing him, the close proximity made me sweat. I gulped nervously, but couldn't bring myself to break eye contact.
"Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun began in that silky smooth voice of his. "It appears you now owe me your life." His face was much closer to mine, cat-like eyes staring into my wide brown orbs. His hand moved over to cup my cheek and he continued to stare at me, his breath ghosting over my lips, making me want to close the distance. So I did.

Kissing Baekhyun was unlike anything I'd ever experienced in my life, and, as a shadowhunter, I'd experienced a lot. But nothing was nearly as wonderful, breathtaking and addictive as Baekhyun's lips against mine. They moved in synch, his lips so soft against my own chapped ones. I was still slightly clueless about what I was doing, so I was grateful when Baekhyun pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my neck and deepening the kiss by tilting his head. The feeling of his teeth on my bottom lip was something I was not expecting and I gasped in surprise, only to have his tongue take advantage and slide between my lips. He explored my mouth with his tongue and I groaned, a deep gravelly sound, and my arms sneaked around his waist to pull him impossibly closer. It was intoxicating. He suddenly pulled back, panting hard, and grinned at me. My breathing was shallow and uneven, my heart was pounding loudly in my chest, and for the first time in years I felt alive. Byun Baekhyun had sparked something within me and I was losing myself in his presence. I opened my mouth to say something but Baekhyun stopped me by placing his lips back on mine. His hands moved down to my chest, reminding me that I was still half , and pushed me down onto the bed. Our lips didn't break apart as he straddled me from above, his hands roaming my body leaving a trail of heat everywhere his fingers brushed, and my own hands rubbed circles on his hips. It was when his hands travelled down to the zipper on my pants that I remembered that he was practically a stranger and, no matter how amazing it felt, I knew I had to stop this before it went too far. It took every ounce of my resolve to push Baekhyun away from me, both of us gasping for air again. When he leant forward for more I placed a hand on his chest, freezing him in place. 
"W...we can't." I finally said. A frown crept across his face, but then he smiled and pushed himself off of me. I laid there for a minute, catching my breath and letting what just happened sink in.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for that, it was my fault for rushing things. It's just, you're so...addictive." Baekhyun told me and I sat up, staring at him. He smiles, no smirk or grin, a genuine smile. It was breathtakingly beautiful. All I could do was stare, as if I had lost all my words.
"I put your shirt in the wash," Baekhyun stood up. "I would have given you one of mine to wear but I doubt any of them would fit." He said, guess turning to his own petite frame. "I'll just..go." He walked over to the door.
"Wait!" I called out to him. He turned to look at me. "I..don't be sorry. I'm not." I told him and once again I got to see that beautiful smile before he left the room.

 

~~~

 

Hey, second chapter, I know thing shaved moved pretty quick but I think I might slow things down again for a bit. I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm too last to go through it. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Just so you are aware, a mundane is basically just a human and a Kuri demon is this spider like demon (which I got from the Shadowhunters codex). Let me know what you thought of this chapter!

~ Cara xoxo