Loving you

Loving You

It all started on a Saturday night, I was out with Suho and Sehun, we needed some information from a Warlock called Byun Baekhyun. Lucky for us he was currently in town, throwing some kind of downworlder party. Of course, when we arrived we weren't exactly greeted with open arms.
"Shadowhunters." A tall, blonde vampire sneered at us.
"We're here on business." Suho told him. The vampire eyed us carefully as he stepped out of the way to let us into the building.
"Thank you." Suho smiled at him, but the vampire just narrowed his eyes at him. I sighed as we entered the apartment, glad the vampire hadn't caused trouble. It would have been pretty awkward if we had of needed to kill one of the party guests, we might have ended up with a situation on our hands.
"There he is." Suho said, pointing somewhere off to the left. I followed his gaze only to have the breath knocked out of me. The man, or warlock, I saw heading towards us was a thing of beauty. He was much shorter than I was, he had pale, flawless skin and heavy eyeliner surrounding his unearthly cat eyes. He was dressed in tight leather pants and an open button down black shirt. 
"May I help you, nephlim?" He asked in a beautiful, melodic voice, smiling at us. He was truly breathtaking. He glanced at us one by one as Suho explained about needing his help, then his gaze fell on me. I felt like my heart stopped, the world around me just a blur, all I could see was this beautiful man in front of me. I kept willing myself to look away before things became awkward, but I was frozen in place. The warlock stared back and me and then he smirked. I was broken from my trance when Suho placed his hand on my shoulder. I quickly tore my gaze away and stared at my feet.
"Okay, I'll help you. But on one condition." The warlock said, I didn't see his expression because I was too busy staring at the ground.
"What do you want?" Suho asked him.
"Him." I heard the beautiful voice say. I still refused to look up and a since dragged on for a few moments until Sehun nudged me with his elbow. I looked up to see the warlock pointing at me and my eyes grew wide.
"I...I um-"
"No." Suho interrupted me before I could say anything, thank god. "Sorry, but Chanyeol here is a shadowhunter and as you know we're in rather short supply of those right now. So, something else we can do maybe?" 
"Hmm," The beautiful warlock was still looking at me with a slightly hungry gaze, like he'd seen something he really wanted and wasn't going to give up until he got it.
"I guess I'll just do it for free then. Just this once nephlim, you got that?" He had finally turned back to Suho who nodded at him.
"Thank you." Suho said.
"Come with me." 

He led us through to a different room where there were no other people and he discussed how he needed to help with Suho as Sehun and I stood there listening in. Though I wasn't really listening, I was staring at the warlock. Watching the way he pushed his dark hair out of his eyes every now and again, the way his delicate hands folded together on his lap. I stared at his mouth, watching his lips moved as he talked and practically drooling whenever his little pink tongue came out to wet them when they felt dry. I was so busy staring that I didn't realise when Suho stood up and that him and Sehun had left the room, not until the warlock stood up too. He smirked at me again, walking over to me.
"Hi." He said, getting into my personal space, making my stomach do somersaults and my heart rate increase.
"H...hey." I stuttered, mentally punching myself for sounding like a teenage girl with a crush.
"I'm Baekhyun. But I guess you already knew that." He smiled again and I felt my palms get sweaty. "You're Chanyeol, right? I've heard a lot about you." He brought his hand up to my face, lightly touching my cheek. "I must admit, you're much more handsome than I thought you would be."
"I...uh...thank...thank you?" I didn't really know how to respond to that, I didn't receive many compliments. I was always seen as average looking, too tall and lanky. I had to work extra hard when I trained because my limbs were too long and so I didn't have much balance or control over them. But I ended up just as good as the other young Shadowhunters, maybe better. Baekhyun was smirking at me again.
"Chanyeol! Are you coming?!" I heard Suho yell from outside of the room, making me jump. Baekhyun laughed, a melodic sound, placing his hand on my face agian. Then he pulled me down to his face and planted a soft kiss on my lips, just a press of mouths. But it still felt so intimate. I wasn't planning on having my first kiss taken by a warlock I had just met, but I liked it anyway.
"Until next time Chanyeol." He said as he pulled away slightly, his lips brushing over mine as he spoke, sending shivers down my spine. And then he was gone.