The Plan

Sonseng-nim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3 <3 <3

So yeah, UPDATE~!

Sorry for hurting your feelings on Light in the Dark, so I’ll compensate it with this update..~!!  ^^

 

 

 

An angry Mino is so seductive to see but not to feel- that’s what Kim Jinwoo has concluded on his mind when Mino almost killed Jiyong with his stare that caused the latter to loosen his grip on him. With that signal, Mino dragged Jinwoo inside the faculty room’s comfort area. His back hit the wall as Mino tightly held his shoulders and cupped his face. The reddening of Jinwoo’s face started again as Mino kissed him hard. He was trying to push him away but Mino was just too strong and he surrendered to the kiss. His hands reached Mino’s nape as he tried to deepen the kiss. When they separate to catch their breathes, Mino’s angry look changed to a soft one- calming Jinwoo down.

 

 

“Hey..”

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

Jinwoo just smiled at him and they went out of the comfort room. But seeing Jiyong inside the faculty room just made Mino’s blood boil again. Jinwoo held on to Mino’s arm and it calmed him down again. They quietly left the faculty room, ignoring Jiyong’s presence. When they came back in the room, Jiyong was nowhere to be found- so they ate in complete silence. Lee Seunghoon joined them but he sensed the odd behavior of the two. When Jinwoo went inside the comfort room to brush his teeth, he quickly asked Mino.

 

 

“What happened?”

 

 

“Do you know Jiyong?”

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong? Aside from being a close friend of our President, he used to date Jinwoo.”

 

 

“And?”

 

 

“Jiyong went to Japan but he found a beautiful model so he stopped communicating Jinwoo.”

 

 

“That bastard. And now he’s here to get back with Jinwoo?”

 

 

“Are you going to let him?”

 

 

“Of course no.”

 

 

“Then work for it.”

 

 

Mino went inside the comfort room and found Jinwoo who just had finished brushing his teeth. Mino came closer and back hugged Jinwoo, arms wrapped around his waist and chin resting on his shoulders. Jinwoo smiled as he held Mino’s arms.

 

 

“What brings you here, Mr. Song Mino?”

 

 

“You.”

 

 

“Me?”

 

 

“Seunghoon told me everything about you and Jiyong.”

 

 

“Don’t say that. Besides, he’s only a part of my past. What matters the most is the present.”

 

 

Jinwoo faced Mino as he held his cheeks and gave him a kiss. Mino giggled at the fact that Jinwoo initiated it. Their lips were locked in a couple of minutes and when they broke, Jinwoo gave him a hug.

 

 

“Mino.”

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“We’ll be late..”

 

 

Mino looked at his watch and it’s already 1:05pm. The both laughed and went out of the faculty room together.

 

 

Jinwoo arrived back in the faculty room fifteen minutes before 5pm, as he only gave his students their exam. He was sitting on his chair when Jiyong entered the faculty room, startling him.

 

 

“Can we talk?”

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

“But not in here. Let’s go somewhere.”

 

 

Jiyong and Jinwoo arrived in the university’s research area. No one’s inside when they entered.

 

 

“What are we going to talk about Jiyong?”

 

 

“About us.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter