Blind Date

Sonseng-nim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun arrived in front of Jinwoo’s house at 12:50 pm. He knocked three times before entering and was greeted by Rei. Taehyun picked up Rei and both of them sat on the couch waiting for Jinwoo. After five minutes, Jinwoo went downstairs wearing a pair of jeans and a simple white shirt.

 

 

“What’s with the clothes?”     “Why?”     “You’re going on a DATE, and you will wear just that?”     “What’s wrong with wearing a white shirt?”

 

 

“Jinwoo..”     “Okay, okay. Wait a minute, I’ll change.”

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Jinwoo went down wearing a red and black striped shirt with a leather jacket. Taehyun approved his looks and both of them went to the mall. During the trip, Taehyun noticed Jinwoo’s quiet behavior- he always acts like that when they’re going on a blind date. Taehyun held Jinwoo’s hand to ease his nervousness.

 

 

“You don’t have to be nervous. You’ll just meet someone- and he’s Seungyoon’s friend”     “Thank you Taehyun-ah.”

 

 

Taehyun continued driving and they arrived at the mall 15 minutes later. They waited for Seungyoon and his ‘friend’ in a restaurant Seungyoon has decided to meet the two.

 

 

 

At exactly 1pm, Seungyoon arrived at Mino’s house. Mino wore a checkered blue and green polo and jeans and Seungyoon liked the fashion of his friend. Seungyoon was busy driving while humming a song when Mino disturbed him.

 

 

“Seungyoon?”     “Hmm?”     “Uhm, nothing..”     “If you’re worried, then erase it. I’ll tell you, my Taehyun’s friend is a very kind one.”

 

 

“Taehyun?”     “Oh yeah, Nam Taehyun. I haven’t introduced him to you yet, don’t worry you will also meet him later.”

 

 

Mino remembered Jinwoo talking about a friend named Nam Taehyun but he dismissed the thought that Jinwoo’s friend and Seungyoon’s boyfriend is just one person. They arrived in the mall and quickly went to the restaurant. Mino’s heart was beating so fast- he doesn’t know who will be his date but the thought of Jinwoo being his blind date just made his heartbeat faster. Because of the nervousness, Mino went first to the comfort room.

 

 

Seungyoon found Taehyun and Jinwoo sitting in a corner. Taehyun noticed him and waved at him.

 

 

“Where’s your friend Kang Seungyoon?”     “He went to the comfort room because he got nervous. Oh, hello Jinwoo~!”     “Hello Seungyoon~!!”     “Wait a minute, I’ll just pick my friend.”

 

 

Mino was phasing back and forth in the comfort room. His sweaty hands are sweating even more when Seungyoon entered.

 

 

“What are you doing, let’s go.”

 

 

Seungyoon dragged Mino out of the room. They went to the table and Mino’s heartbeat just got louder when he saw the back of his ‘blind date.’ He’s familiar with it and when the guy faced him, Mino’s heart thumped faster.

 

 

“Taehyun, Jinwoo, this is my friend Mino.”

 

 

Taehyun stood up and shook hands with Mino. Jinwoo faced the guy and he was shocked to see his co-teacher Mino.

 

 

“Oh, Mino.”     “Hello, Jinwoo.”     “Wait, you know each other?”     “He’s our new professor Taehyun-ah. Remember when I got home late? It’s because I helped him with the syllabi.”

 

 

Taehyun and Seungyoon send giggles to each other. They’ve decided to leave the two.

 

 

“This is still a date, so we have to leave you now. Goodluck.”

 

 

Seungyoon winked at Mino before leaving with Taehyun. The two were left inside the restaurant. Jinwoo was looking everywhere except Mino and the latter was just tapping his fingers under the table. The awkward silence lasted for a couple of minutes before Jinwoo faced Mino.

 

 

“So, uhm. You’re Seungyoon’s friend?”     “Uhm, yeah. So that Taehyun is also your friend?”     “Yeah.”

 

 

Silence filled the restaurant again. The two are blushing hard and they don’t know how to react with what happened today. Mino talked first this time.

 

 

“Seungyoon told me about Taehyun, but I didn’t expect that his boyfriend is also your friend.”     “I don’t know if its coincidence or not Mino-yah.”     “But I’m so happy.”     “Why?”

 

 

“Because you are my date. I’m happy to know that I’ll not be awkward with my date today.”     “Me too. But we look so awkward today. I’m sorry, I was shocked when I found out that you are my date.”     “Let’s go somewhere else.”     “Where?”

 

 

“Come on.”

 

 

Jinwoo and Mino left the restaurant and Jinwoo was shocked to see the place they’re going. Mino led him to a pet café. The café was full of cats and when they entered, a cute Balinese cat welcomed the duo. Jinwoo carried the cat and Mino was amazed on how Jinwoo can handle the cat. They sat inside after ordering and minutes later, a pair of fluffy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter