Love at First Sight?

Sonseng-nim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino arrived in his house with a smile still stacked on his face. He didn’t expect that on the first day of his class, he will be flirting with his co-teacher. It’s not a part of his plan but Jinwoo is too irresistible that Mino lose his self-control. With the way that Jinwoo reacts, he can sense that the guy also likes him. He picked again the piece of paper that Jinwoo gave him and he fishes out his phone to dial the number written. He texted Jinwoo and his heart is beating so fast waiting for Jinwoo to reply.

 

 

“Thank you for the day, goodnight~!”

 

 

A minute passed and Mino’s phone vibrated. He picked his phone nervously and chuckled slightly when he received a reply.

 

 

“No problem. Thank you also, but you need to rest now. Goodnight~!”

 

 

Mino went to his room and jumped on top of his bed. He was blushing and he hugged one of the pillows because of the giddiness he’s feeling. He was trying to calm down when he heard his phone ringing. His wide smile just got even wider thinking that the person is Jinwoo.

 

 

“Hello?”     “What’s with the voice Song Mino?”     “The heck, Seungyoon?”     “Yeah, it’s me. Are you expecting for a call?”

 

 

“Uhm, nothing.”     “Then why is your voice sounded like that? I thought you were a 14 year old girl with your voice.”     “Shut up Bamboo Stick!”     “All right Pig~! By the way, are you free this weekend?”

 

 

“Uhm, yes. Why?”     “I’m planning a date for you.”     “What date?”     “You will meet someone.”

 

 

“Seungyoon, what are you planning this time?”     “No need to complain Mino. That person is my boyfriend’s best friend. No worries.”     “But Seungyoon..”     “No buts. See you this weekend~!”

 

 

The call ended and Mino sighed for the first time today. His friend Seungyoon has been planning blind dates for him but he’ll find those persons either boring or too energetic. He put his phone on the bedside table as he went to take a shower before going to sleep.

 

 

Jinwoo opened the door and was greeted by Rei- his cat, and Taehyun. He picked up the cat as he came closer to Taehyun.

 

 

“Thanks for taking care of him.”     “No problem, but seriously this is the first time you got home this late. What happened?”     “Our President came over to the office and asked us to edit some syllabi.”     “Us, you mean you’re with someone?”

 

 

“Yeah, he’s a new teacher and I helped him.”     “I see. By the way, are you free this weekend?”     “I think yes. Why?”     “My boyfriend and I will put you in a blind date.”

 

 

“Blind date? With who?”     “You will find out. But you have nothing to worry about. That person is Seungyoon’s friend. If he did something bad on you, I can punch him straight in the nut.”     “Okay okay. But I need to sleep now. And thank you once again for taking good care of Rei.”     “Goodnight.”

 

 

Taehyun left his house and Jinwoo quickly went to take a shower. After a while, he went to sleep with Rei sleeping beside him.

 

 

The alarming phone was the only sound that can be heard in Mino’s room and Mino quickly turned it off as he woke up with hair scattered all over his head. He took a bath and went downstairs to prepare his breakfast. He was silently sipping a cup of coffee when his phone vibrated and got surprised.

 

 

“JINU-SANG:   Good morning and have a good day~!  ^^”

 

 

His face flushed up again as he continued eating and went to school

 

 

Mino thought he came too late because other classes are already starting. He entered the faculty room and looked through his class schedule.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter