Cuddles

Nap Time

As soon as Minseok's mother dropped him off to day care, Jongin waddled up to him clutching his poodle plushie.

"Seokie hyung." he said as he made grabby hands at the elder.

Minseok laughed as he hugged the boy close to his chest before he pat his head earning him some giggles from the younger. He noticed that Jongin's long hair was styled in a French braid today that made the little boy look cuter than he already was.

"How's it going Nini?" he asked him.

Jongin looked away and a slight blush appeared on his face. "Umm...I...er...made something...for you."

Minseok's smile stretched across his face making his cheeks look even plumper. Not that Jongin noticed this, he was too busy staring at the floor.

"Really?" he asked expectedly.

Jongin fidgeted some more before grabbing Minseok's hand and leading him to the table he was colouring at before Minseok came. He quickly grabbed the piece of paper on the table and shoved it in to Minseok's waiting hands. Minseok looked at the drawing Jongin had made for him, using numerous colourful crayons, and smiled.

"Thank you Nini." he said earnestly. "It's really nice."

Jongin still didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes. "It's a drawing of you and Luhan hyung playing football."

"I know, I can tell because it's so well drawn." Minseok carefully placed the drawing in his backpack, making sure that it wouldn't get any creases. "You should become an artist when you're older."

Jongin shook his head vigorously. "No, I want to be a dancer instead."

Minseok smiled fondly at him. "You can be whatever you want to be because our Nini is so talented."

Jongin's cheeks coloured again. He turned away and ran to where Taemin and Sehun were playing with some building blocks. But as soon as he approached then, he turned around and ran back to Minseok.

"Mummy gave me some food to give to you." He rummaged around his backpack and brought out a container.

"Nini, my mummy says I can't have any more food because I'm too chubby and I need to lose weight." Minseok said as he tried to refuse the container.

Jongin's eyes began to water. "But I don't want Seokie hyung to lose weight." He started bawling as he threw himself on a shocked Minseok. "Seokie hyung is perfect the way he is and will loss all cuddliness if he loses weight. Hyung please don't stop eating!"

Minseok, along with the day care helpers, spent a good 15 minutes comforting Jongin and assuring him that Minseok will not lose any of his cuddliness if he loses weight. When Jongin had sufficiently calmed down, he skipped along to play with Taemin and Sehun whereas Minseok went outside to play football with Luhan and some other boys. 

They had been playing for over 2 hours, when Luhan stopped the game and called Minseok over.

"It's Jongin's nap time." he told Minseok.

Minseok gave him a smile of gratitude and bid his fellow players goodbye. He was about to go inside when Jongin ran straight into him.

"Oh sorry hyungie." he said as he tried to assess Minseok for any damage he might have caused him. "I was only going to get you for nap time."

Minseok patted his head in reassurance. "Don't worry about it. Luhan told me that it was your nap time so I was coming in anyway."

Jongin beamed up at him and Minseok allowed himself to be lead to the napping area. He saw that Jongin had already laid out the blankets and the pillows. As soon as Minseok got comfortable in his spot, Jongin was cuddling up to him. Minseok reached out an arm and pulled he boy closer. They both sighed in content and allowed sleep to claim them.

When both the Mrs Kims' came to pick up their sons, they squealed in delight at the adorable scene in the napping area. They quickly took out their phones and snapped up a couple dozen pictures before making plans for a play date.